Friday, October 3, 2008

HICKIES...HAIR... AND SLEEP OVERS

So Tomas Gave me the Biggest Hickie EVER!!! And he did it on purpose to be funny, Well its not funny and I could just kill him, I look like this white trash mother of two, who has diffrent dads, for cying out loud! "Uh Tomas Honey we are not in High School" mAybe the girls you dated back then liked getting them or something but NOT I! I feel like a loser really, and I can just watch everyones eyes and wham right to the hicki... DAMN TOMAS!

BUt speaking of Hair Amy did mine agian today and it is blonder than ever! ;) she did such a great job and put up with Halle making all sorts of problems but we did it! Her salon is super nice and I can't wait to go back and get more blonde put in, more pictures too come!

Also Reese had a Sleep Over at Grandma Astrids last night and hung out with Grandma all day, She got new shoes and a new ball and some fun stuffed animals, She kinda tossed and turned not being in her own bed but she had so much fun and can't wait for Grandmas next day off to go play with her! Halle had her shots taken today too and they had to draw some blood out of her little arm, it was way sad, But all is well after she got a sucker she was good to go :)

No comments: