Monday, October 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM...

Astrid turned the big 47 today and my sweet sister Chels Pulled an amazing party together.. I made Taco Salad one of the few thing I make that is great, and we had dinner and cake and opened Presents and had a great time hanging out as a family!! Love you guys, Reese kept saying "Happy Birthday Grandma" it was cute...











HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM ;)


Also Aims came and dyed my hair again, its getting so so blonde I love it!!! Thanks Girlfriend..



Also who think a UGLY SWEATER party would be fun after Thanksgiving ish? ;)

9 comments:

keepmovingforward said...

Very cute blonde hair btw. I was commenting to tell you that I loved the 'dancing with the stars" youtube video you have on your page. So funny! Plus was that your hubby that was getting that filling put in his knee...OUCH!! Holy balls that had to hurt! Tell him thanks btw:-)

Galbfam said...

1. LOVE THE HAIR
2. Happy Birthday Astrid
3. UGLY SWEATER.. I AM THERE!!!
Oh and 4. LOVE YOU

Marci said...

I love your blonde hair!

Brent~April~Kennley said...

I love the hair...so so cute.

Unknown said...

You look great!

Brooke said...

Good old Astrid, cute hair.

Stacie said...

I love the blonde! Looks great!

Amy Lou said...

Looks like the party turned out GRAND!!!!!! I heart you and your ULTRA blonde hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We need to plan our Christmas Party soon.. I think my schedule is FREE.. Wait let me check.. Oh yeah, it is.. I JUST QUIT MY JOB! Hallelujah :) :) :) :) :)

K+C=M+K said...

Your hair is so cute! I love it short and blonde and think it's a great look for you!