Friday, October 17, 2008

THINGS COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE... ;)

Woke up to this noise thought it was a bloody gunshot! No it was some drunkie at 6 am that crashed into a power pole! IDOIT!!! But as I crawled back into bed and snuggled back under the warm covers, the thought things could always be worse... :) HAVE A GREAT DAY PEOPLE!!!!




Reese and Swoop checking out the action, they had the road blocked off all day, but they had a new pole up within 10 hours pretty impressive...



Little Familia dinner at WINGERS I love there CHERRY SPRITE so damn good! If you love me you'd stop by and bring me Cherry Sprite from Wingers...




Reese is such a nerd... I love that girl She really is my Best Friend.


OH AND PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADEN (ON WEDNESDAY) AND MIGUEL TODAY! WE MISS YOU GUYS!

Oh and Pss got a new dyer today as well HOORAY!!!!

3 comments:

~Paige~ said...

What the heck was that person doing..?! They must of had a little too much texting going on or too much to drink, that sucks! Your girls look so cute :)

Brooke said...

I love Wingers! I've never tried their cherry sprite, but their sticky finger salad is to die for! Oh and p.s. we have a Toyota Highlander and it is the best car in the world (okay maybe not the world) but you would love it.

Chinoville said...

Wow! Good thing it wasn't a person. Your girls are adorable!