Wednesday, October 22, 2008

PRE BIRTHDAY!!!

So I have no pants that fit... The maternity no longer fit at all there like falling off, and my pants that I had before ( well for some reason or another they won't zip up) stinkin pants! So Tomas decided we should do some early Birthday shopping, and I got a way cute pair, with some uggs! I LOVE THEM and a cute sweater! But Freak I can't believe how much stuff is. I hate it...

But we took the tracks down to the gateway, first time we've taken the girls and Reese loved it... And then after some shopping we went to Ztjas! Wow its like a step up from Chilis, and I love the low lit restaurant and the girls did really well, Reese in a booster now and Halle in a High chair CRAZY but there con queso dip was so so good and I got a burger mostly because the jalapeno mayo sounded so good, (umm why arn't those pants fitting again) anyways the jack cheese and jalapeno mayo makes for the such a good burger. I for sure recommend trying it! It was a way fun night!!! Sorry I got zero pictures forgot the camera.

4 comments:

Kati said...

How much fun!!! I am dreading having this baby and trying to fit back into some jeans... Yikes! You are SO lucky your kids will be good going out to dinner- sounds like y'all had a good time!

Kristina said...

Hey. So you left a comment on my blog and so I thought I would return the favor. Thanks for the comment,and I will say I do love my playlist,I love all types of music.
So I have to ask, why did you leave a comment? How did you find me? I don't mind at all,honest you guys look familiar, very familiar. Please leave another comment I love meeting knew people. Your family is so cute, and what sweet girls. I have two boys, and they are wild as can be. Hope to hear from you again soon. I love your blog layout, I am challenged when it comes to computers, and have no clue how to make mine look so cute, so kudos to you..lol..

Lindsay said...

Nothing like a good little shopping trip and yummy food to finish off :) Happy Pre-Bday!!!

Unknown said...

I still have not got the pics