Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BOARDIN AND BUMPS..

WOW WHEN DID IT GET SO COLD.... And of course right when we don't have a car the weather drops.. BLAH! But Tomas is such a Trooper, he has longboarded or walked to work and the gym without any complaints, If it had been Summer when this happened then Tomas would have pushed to not have a car at all and save our pennies until we had a good down payment for a new vehicle, with no car insurance and no gas to pay for it would have been easy to save alot quick, but Hell no with this weather! I need a car.. :)




And it was bound to happen, Reese and Swoop going BUCK WILD running around and Swoop crashes right into Reese and Rams her into the table! It was sad but after a few loves and tears she was okay...




Also This is the Car I want TOYOTA HIGHLANDER!!!! Love it.

5 comments:

Brent~April~Kennley said...

Tomas is a real trooper! We don't have anyone comeing from Salt Lake....bummer. We we have to get together another time!

keepmovingforward said...

I also love the Highlander, also a fan of the RAV4..one day..hopefully:-)

~Paige~ said...

Poor girl..she looks beautiful still though! Hey I just got your message yesterday but I dont know when that phone call was from..but anyone im good for whenever during the day for an hour of so! TTYL

Chinoville said...

Poor Reese, she is such a cutie! I wish it was cold here. This humidity is killing me. Love the car too, hope everything works out. Oh and fix the link to my blog, PLEASE!! :)

Ashley E. said...

OK OK.. It took me awhile to get to it but i just watched the new twilight trailer but i am SOOOOOO excited for the movie i almost can't contain myself! WOW!!! Were going together right????? PS. I saw your cute hair on amy's blog.. cute cute :)