Sunday, October 19, 2008

WE BELIEVE IN GOD THE ETERNAL FATHER AND IN HIS SON JESUS CHRIST AND IN THE HOLY GHOST!

I'm sorry to those who could give a damn about my personal life, STOP READING if your one of those this will not intrest you in the least...
Okay anyways I am going to start taking the missionary disscussions, I met with them ealier this week and I am going to meet with them once a week until, hmmm not sure what is going to happen but whatever it is I am nervous and excited. I think this is going to be a really good step for me, To gain my own testimony, my own faith, and my own understanding...I can't live off Tomas's or my family and friends anymore which I must have been doing for a long time, Because when its just you all alone and nobody to lean on I better be able to Stand on my own... I think I turned my back on the Temple for the wrong reasons, I still don't know if I will go back but after this process, I know when someone asks "Jayci how come you don't attend the temple anymore" I will be able to say with conviction " that's something I don't need in my life" And if and when I go back to the temple, and someone asks "Jayci how come your going to the temple again" I will be able to say with CONVICTION " I know the temple to be true and this is where I belong" I just want to say that Tomas is an amazing Husband, and I am sure there are plenty of women "and men lol" who could do a better job loving and taking care of him and showing him how great he really is. But here he stands with me ready to attack anything that comes our way. And to my friends thanks for letting me be me and accepting Jayci always! I know that no matter what road I choose you'll be there always! Thanks guys, WISH ME LUCK!

14 comments:

Chelsea said...

Jayc...I think that is great you are taking the step to "find for yourself" what you believe. Everyone needs to be able to have a true conviction of their beliefs- starting with the basics is the best place and that's what the missionaries can/will do for you:) good luck!

Marci said...

Jayci, You are such an awesome person and I am glad I get to know you better through your blog. I commend you for being such a great example to everyone and doing what your heart tells you and not relying on others. Good luck!--Marci

Jules said...

Babe, you know I think you are awesome and I will stand by you and support whatever decisions you choose to make in your life. I'm proud that you are wanting to try. You're the best! Love ya lots:)

Amy Lou said...

I'm proud of ya J.. This will be awesome for you :) Love ya lady!!

Galbfam said...

I am so proud of you! One thing I really like about you is that your real! You state how you feel and don't care what people think! I am proud of you and say you go girl. Love ya

Unknown said...

Greetings! It is I...the devil. No not really, just the apposing side. I'm glad you're taking a stab at this whole church/Jesus/God thing. But may I say that as you are trying to figure out if the Mormon faith is true or not, while you hear the Mormon Missionaries speak, you may then try seeking the other, the opposite, perhaps another "truth". My recommendation is...study your history. Go big or go home. I recommend reading the Bible. Blessings to you on your journey.

Kati said...

I have a lot of thoughts going on about this in my mind, but I will try and keep it simple. I think it is really great of you to find out what it is that YOU truely know to be right- whatever that turns out to be! What a wonderful peace you will find within yourself to LIVE what you BELIEVE and have convictiona and confidence in that! I rememver times in my life when I was just a little lost and what I did and what I thought was right was just up in the air... Because I didn't really know for myself what -I- believed... I know that may not make sense.... Anyway- A million "kudos" -if that is the word- goes out to your husband for letting YOU find this out for yourself and standing by you loving you every step of the way! Good Luck Jayce! I hope you find happiness and joy in whatever truth you are able to find :) Love you always girl!

Davey & Alicia said...

Thats awesome and good luck!

Davey & Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley E. said...

I'm proud of you babe! Good for you.. we need to get together soon.. it's been WAY too long!!!

Keely said...

Good Luck! The best thing you can do is find out for YOURSELF what you believe!!! :)

Chinoville said...

That is awesome! The only person who can choose what you believe is YOU. So I think that it is great that you are trying to find out for yourself. It's not easy to do what you are doing but in the end it will be worth it. I hope the best for you in your decisions. Know that you are a great person and that our Heavenly Father and our Brother Jesus Christ love you and want you to be happy. Stay strong. We love you! Call me anytime.

j said...

Good for you!! That is how everyone should do it to begin with.

~Paige~ said...

We love you and Tomas, you guys are great people no matter what! Good for you, its great you'll know for yourself and what you truly believe and want...your awesome! We love everyone :)