Friday, October 10, 2008

SO HERE IS THE STORY...

Well I was up at the U in the library parking lot and when I came back I had a note on my car, saying that someone hit me! And sure enough they dragged there lousy van across my car, THIS IS THE 3RD TIME this has happened! And every time we just take the settlement, Its just a car to get us from A to B no need to worry about the cosmetics of the thing. Well this happened last week, On Tuesday we were driving to the Gym and our car starts dying on us, putt putting around! ( WHAT THE HELL FREE GORDAN IS UP WITH THIS THING) we start getting frantic as to what to do, turn around or try and find a mechanic, or just go to the gym :) I was for just going to the gym I don't want to even think about car problems) but we head to state street luckily we find a mechanic shop they lift it up and sure enough the Transmission is going out! And here are our options 1 buy a new Tranny about 3 grand... 2 put a used Tranny in and it only has a warranty for 30 days so if it breaks down again you gotta put another one in, that costs about 1,200 bucks with no promises. SHIT ALMIGHTY! Little back story we already put a new transmission in our other car it was almost 4 grand! And it still had problems, So we decide we are not going to fix the car it barely made it home thank goodness, So now we are just going to save like crazy, and take the settlement check and get into a new nice reliable car! So excited, we have had crap cars for too long! But its going to take some time so we are carless for awhile, But walking to smiths today really was no big deal. I am sure I will be singing a diffrent tune when it starts snowing on us but for now WERE WALKIN ;) Oh and did I mention our dyer went KUPUT as well last week... Now I am washing and drying my panties in front of total strangers not fun! lol just gotta laugh.

On a positive note THE NEW TWILIGHT TRAILER IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Lindsay Heitz said...

Your blog entries always crack me up! I saw a picture of you with your new hair on Amy's blog. It is so dang cute! i LOVE it! You look so cute with blonde and I love the hair cut too.

Brooke said...

Jayci, I always love how dang animated you are!!!!!! That totally sucks about the car and the dryer! But I do have to say that that's the first trailer for Twilight that I've seen that's gotten me excited to see it!