Saturday, October 25, 2008

YAAR....


So our Good Friend Tyler T had a awesome Halloween Par TAY at his house, and it was Pirate Themed! Me and Tomas went 80's because we had already bought costumes for the girls and Freak there Expensive... Anyways we has so much fun and partied the night away like Rockstars!!!! My two Neighbors came too Amy and Nana there outfits were so fun!

Me Jared Ty and Tomas :)

Ty was a Reno 911 cop, and He is a Cop in real life as well, Don't speed in Roy or your busted, or have a dirty car!
PICK YER POISON!!






HUBBARD AVE. HOTTIES




ME AND JARE!

PIRATE WENCHES AND SOME 80'S FLARE!




We had such a fun Night with everyone... THANKS TY! ;)







NEW TWILIGHT SCENE AS WELL (EDWARD GETS OUT OF HIS CAR, SAVES BELLA)IN PORT ANGELES!

4 comments:

~Paige~ said...

Ok Jayci so I JUST finished the first book of Twilight yesterday and I LOVE IT!!!! I started it thursday, and finished it yesterday reading it till 3:30 in the morning haha. Im in love ;) Those pictures on your blog are so cute, ill have to steal some as always if you dont mind! I had alot of fun and am so glad you guys could come :)

The Schulze Fam said...

I love you hair in these pics! Way cute! I've been trying to talk Chris into dressing up like that guy in reno 911 I think its so hilarious! Your party looks like tons of fun! Thanks so much for offering to send me your books! Your so sweet! I did end up getting my hands on the second book and i'm on the waiting list at the library for the third. Chris got pretty annoyed with me reading so much so I better slow down a little:) So I guess I can be patient and just wait for the library. Thanks so much though!

Galbfam said...

Yarrgh is right. What a fun night. I didn't even know you guys left. But we love hanging out with you guys.

Ali said...

Is Tomas a rugby player? ha ha!!