Sunday, October 12, 2008

I LOVE TAGS...

8 TV shows I love to watch:
THE OFFICE... I Laugh everytime I watch it!
GIRLS NEXT DOOR... Guilty I know
DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
SEX AND THE CITY... Always love it
KING OF QUEENS... So me and Tomas
COPS... Tomas makes me watch it
FRIENDS... Of course
LOST...

8 Restaurants I love:
OLIVE GARDEN... Due to the Hot Management!
MELTING POT... Too Damn Expensive
PF CHANGS... I always get the Spicy Chicken and we always get take out, never been in
BETOS... The tortillas are to die for, seriously
ROOSTERS... The hot artichoke spinach dip, AMAZING
JAMBA JUICE... It counts as a meal ;)
COSTA VIDA... The sweet Pork salad yum
BIG HIRE...

8 things I HAVE done today
Watched Jules Clean my house...
Taken a nap...
Showered and did my hair and makeup, the whole shabang. :)
Cooked Breakfast and Lunch
Gave Reese a Bath
Feed Swoop
Nursed The baby
Relaxed baby

8 things I am looking forward to:
SNOWBOARDING... So excited to get back on the Hill
GETTING A NEW CAR... Toyota Highlander (love it)
DONE BREASTFEEDING...
CHRISTMAS MUSIC...
TWILIGHT... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHRISTMAS SHOPPING...
REESE OUT OF DIAPERS...
TURNING THE BIG 25...

8 things on my wish list:
NEW HAIR STRAIGHTNER ... Its dying
NEW BOOBS...
TRUE RELIGION JEANS AT JMR...
FITTING INTO NEW TRUE RELIGION JEANS AT JMR... LOL
GETTING ALL MY GIRLFRIENDS OVER FOR THE HOLIDAYS...
A VACATION...
KEEPING PRESENTS A SURPRISE FROM TOMAS THIS CHRISTMAS...
NO SICKNESS...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelbie says no guys leave comments, but I'm going kill the trend and say I like snowboarding too. Tomas, you, Shel and I should go snowboarding soon!! Tell the kids WE say HI!!!

Love
Luis

Brent~April~Kennley said...

I LOVE the Girls Next Door too.....and very sad it's not going to be on anymore, he dumped Holly, Bridget, and Kendra for two 19 year old twins(I'm not very happy.) And new boobs are so worth it haha:) Hope yo see you at the party Thurdsay.