Sunday, August 3, 2008

TWILIGHT!



WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
These books are just simply so so Good!!!
Breaking dawn has got too be my favorite for sure I am just about done, I have loved every min of it and I am kinda sad too have read it so quickly I was up last night till two reading ;) I won't spoil anything just yet until most have read it! But I pre ordered my book and there was a party where I got my book, I got there at about eleven and there were so many obssesed fans! Girls crying even! And screaming every ten min So excited for the book too come out! I got lots of fun pictures of the some girls wearing shirts some TEAM EDWARD others for TEAM JACOB! Crazy the pandemonium these books have created... But they are just amazing I have loved this series and will probably start re reading them again!










They had a drawing contest and the girl who won got a Bella braclet and she let me take a picture of it! :)



And I also got a henna tattooe an infinity sign for Edward! LOL



I am excited for the movie and I really hope they make the 4th book into a movie cuz it would be amazing! Anyways going to go back to finishing Breaking Dawn :)

4 comments:

Bentleys said...

I finished it yesterday and it took me five hours but it was sooooooo good!!! I think im gonna reread the series now to really get the full effect!! Those are some crazy pictures!!

Amy Lou said...

Ha ha... You crack me up girl.. Glad you got your book and you love it!!!!!!!! I... LOVE...YOU!!

Ash said...

I didn't care for it as much as the other three. Something felt "OFF". What did you think?

Kassie said...

I just finished it and I LOVED IT. But a part of me is grieving the fact that it's the last book!! Sad:(