Wednesday, August 13, 2008

BIT OF EVERYTHING!

FEW THINGS... :)

We had our first disaster with the fish tank and some sadly didn't make it out alive :(. I got up to Feed Halle at like 4:30 and SWoop woke up too and needed to go outside ( by the way she is doing so well potty training) so I told Tomas to wake up and go take her out and he walked by the fish tank and our new Cleaner Shrimp aka PIMP thats what Reese called him was upside down! Not good Belly up is never good, so He was like maybe thats how it sleeps, so sad lol, and Tomas put his hand in the tank and it was HOTT!!! VERY HOT, we had done a water change that day and must have bumped the heater way up and we burned our Cool shrimp and 6 snails... The fish luckily were fine, thank goodness, but our daisy pollops are not doing so hot and another coral we have is for sure suffering but I called the Fish store and they said that the Corals we have are pretty sturdy and should be fine... Blah I put alot of work into this fishtank and a lot of care, I love it though watching the fish swim around is very soothing at night escpecially But it was a Bummer, WOn't let that happen again...

Also Tomas thinks his hair is getting out of control, but I LOVE IT! Tomas has some hot freaking Hair and its thick and wonderful :), please Bless Reese and Halle get his hair, anyways he thinks he needs to cut it, I keep holding him off, I really love Joeys hair from this last Real world and I want Tomas's hair to be like that. What do you guys think! Chop it or Grow baby Grow?





And Swoop, she is already getting so big, crazy how fast they grow, we are going to have to buy a new collar next month for sure.. She hates her leash but she is getting better how funny is she! :)



And our little Gansta Reese, she puts it on and goes YO YO YO and dances around.




Nothing Real new with me and HAlle, although changes are coming for both of us soon!!!

4 comments:

Ginger said...

Hey Jayci! Your little puppy is so cute! That was funny that Tomas thought your shrimp was sleeping... was he serious? LOL that had me laughing. Good luck with that. You have a lot on your plate! Every time I read your blog I think, geesh I have a pretty easy life, I should stop whining. You are cute.

Kipp and Ashlee said...

So sad about your fishtank! Live and learn I suppose. I love your dog!!!! So cute.

Lindsay said...

Huge Bummer with the fish tank!! Reese is so cute :) and how is little Halle doing any teeth yet? My Reese is finally getting one, so sad poor girl but she looks so cute :)

CBS said...

Cut the hair:) I have always been a fan a clean cut hair for guys though. Not so much into long hair. I think it would look good still messy and spikey but it is getting a bit long... Sorry. I'm no help. I'm with Tomas. And I am so sorry about your fish tank! I know how much work you put into that thing:( sorry!