Wednesday, August 6, 2008

DADDY'S and there DAUGHTER'S

So Dan in Real life, the movie with Steve Carrell (love him) is ON DEMAND right now on our cable, and the first time I really didn't like it all that much, but at night after Halle's middle of the night feeding I have too fall back asleep to the tv and I like something mellow with soft music! Well Dan in Real life is perfect :) Anyways at like three yesterday morning I was watching it as I was feeding Halle and then kinda got into it so after I layed Hal back down I watched it and I was wondering too myself how it would be if I died and Tomas had too take care of our two Girls, and a small peace set into me and I sat up and looked at him sleeping and I am just so happy I got a man who could raise two daughters, mind you they'd still have part of me in them so raise 2 little Jayci's no easy feet... But Tomas could do it and they will turn out amazing, and he grew up with 6 brothers and only one sister :) But Tomas could DOT IT!!! Training Bras, makeup, jewelry, piercings, tattos, good boys, and the bad boys, tampons, hair, curfew, shower times, dating, tears, bad grades and the good, prom, her wedding, her babies... he could do it! I love ya babe!!! EVEN MORE THAN EDWARD LOL LOL LOL

3 comments:

Kati said...

Sweet! Just to add- there is a reason we just have boys- I am not sure if Brad and I both could handle two girls that had any smiggen of a drop of me in them :) I cannot even imagine if we did have girls and I did die... Seriously- can't even imagine it! Channa probably knows what I am talking about- she knows Brad! I am happy for you to have that peace of mind!

Brooke said...

Its a great feeling to know you are lucky enough to have a husband who cares enough and capable enough to do things without you. I always think that about Brian, everyone always asks if Brian wanted boys because daddys always want their boys, but with Brian it's not like that. He loves every second of his little girls! We are lucky!

Lindsay Heitz said...

Fun to see whats happening in your life. I just have to crack up at the Edward/Bella obsession I'm reading on everyone's blogs nowdays. I guess it's time I break down and read the books. Sounds like I won't regret it.
I made my blog private and didn't have your email. Will you send it to me at lindsayheitz@gmail.com and I'll get you invited. I hate being private, but I got freaked out by some things :)