Saturday, August 23, 2008

DON'T BLINK...

Whats that incredibly cheesy country song don't blink something or other, well thats how I was feeling tonight! What has happened to my Baby, Halle is almost sitting up and she is all giggles and is looking to grown up for me, Maybe cuz I know its going to be a long while or maybe never before I have another baby and right now this is it! She fell asleep in my arms tonight after crying all through her bath she is teething and I just held her and smelled her she kept staring at my hair, I GOT A NEW HAIRCUT!!! PICTURES SOON ;) and she was trying to figure out what was diffrent with mom, and she was grabbing my shirt like she always does when I feed her and thats almost over too, Just kinda sad, as excited as I am to be done breastfeeding, it has not been easy with her I will miss that closeness, Reese never lets me hold her, like a baby right next to my chest, all snuggled... Bittersweet



And moving on, I know I got a big dog but really I didn't even get to blink and she is already the size of a Lab, Swoop slow down... We had to boot her off the bed two weeks ago she was already taking up my sleeping space, and I am already starting the training of, no jumping up on Reese's High Chair and the counter tops, Blah She was such a cute cute puppy, she still is a pup but noone would know with how big she is getting... She will be 180 by this time next year!!! NUTS I KNOW But I love big dogs have a passion and love for them, She is already in protecting mode of the girls and I love that...

4 comments:

*karen* said...

Hey, whats up!?! I just found your blog...its kinda fun to see what old friends are up to! I've noticed you are a fellow twilighter! It's kinda crazy how everyone loves those books! You have such a cute family and I hope all is well.

Unknown said...

Man oh man look at little tiny Reese and not so tiny puppy! Crazy how fast they grow.

Well gol it's been forever since I have seen you! Between school ending and running round doing family-travel stuff I have had no time! We need to get together.

The only problem is...SCHOOL has started again! Ugh. Today was day 1. I do want to snag your little rug rats for a while, but this week is a little crazy and then Friday I leave out of town again....I know, what a life ;)

But I will call you next week and set something up! Miss ya!

Brent~April~Kennley said...

I am not looking forward to the day when my baby doesn't want to be held anymore. It's the best when you get done feeding and they are so content and peaceful in your arms. Where does time go? Your girls are adorable and you will always have such a special bond with them.

Unknown said...

PS...you've been tagged. BY ME! your welcome.