Sunday, August 10, 2008

MICHAEL PHELPS!! YOWZA



K wow Phelps is unbelievably fast!!! He is seriuosly like part dolphin he is expected to win over eight gold medals during this olympics and he just bulldozed over the 200im record.. The IM (individual Medaly) is the hardest race it involves all the Strokes and by the time you get too the Freestyle at the end your arms are Burning and you have no air left your underwater alot off the turns and this race really takes a lot of heart!! And Phelps makes it look like nothing.. MAN ALIVE HE IS SO FREAKING FAST!! And I feel bad for his buddy locke cuz he just can't catch him, when your simming you can see whos next too you and in front and its the worst when someone pulls ahead and your just giving all you got and you watch them on the turn get farther and farther away... Keep watching this guy he is amazing too be that far in front of the 2nd place guys is unheard of in swimming, this guy has got some amazing talent... This video is kinda long sorry but the race is so Great!!! Way too go Phelps ;) GO AMERICA!!!!

1 comment:

CBS said...

Oh don't you worry. I've been watching the Olympics since the opening ceremony! I'm a huge fan:) And I saw Phelps & team win the stuid French in the relay last night! It was awesome!! I was reminded of the time you tried to teach me the butterfly stroke and boy was I awful!! Swimming is WAY harder than it looks. I know that for a fact thanks to your lessons when I tought I was pretty tough and it kicked my butt.