Thursday, August 21, 2008

HUSBAND TAG ;)



1. what's his name? Tomas Chino, alot of people are like wait your husband itsn't Latino... Nope he is white as can be actually Italian.
2. how long have you been together? 3 Years and some months we got married young I think but I love that!
3. how long did you date? Date? lol not long but we Knew eachother forever, more so HOOKED UP LOTS for awhile till I reliazed, Holy Shit I am in love with this Kid and its Tomas my pal, Friend, and when did he become so Hott!!
4. who eats more? Uh me Hello two kids... lol, but he eats more in the middle of the night its crazy he wakes up and doesn't even remeber getting food, or candy anything its funny cuz the remnents are there the next morning and he's like did I eat that?
5. who said 'I love you' first? ME!!! I was sitting on my bed crying and he had driven up too see me and we had been arguing and I said Tomas I love you and I just want to be with you and no one else, and then he sat there for a sec and said Jayce I am in love with you too then we made out all night! ps where did that go?? Remeber when you could kiss all night long, Now its like pec love you babe night!! ;)
6. who is taller? Tomas, but not by much he's a short dude.
7. who sings better? Oh Tomas hands down he really does have a good voice, and he sings so loud at church, everyone always looks around too, its embarrasing.
8. who is smarter? As far as books neither of us really, bless please our girls are smart or we can hire good tutors, but Tomas is incredibly street smart, he can talk to anyone and is smart with work and handling problems, thats why he has been so successful at the Olive Garden people love him.
9. who does the laundry? We both do, he is really patient with me I can never keep up, he irons his shirts and will do it for me when it gets outta hand which is often.
10. who does the dishes? We both do, he is the deap cleaner of the kitchen and things but I try to have the dishes done, but when he does them its a deap clean of the whole kitchen,( he gets that from his dad)
11. who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do but he hates it, I am so wierd when I sleep, I need my space I need my pillows and he really is not allowed to touch them or come over on my side, drives him insane..
12. who pays the bills? I do
13. who mows the lawn? He usually does but lately I have been mowing it too.
14. who cooks dinner? Tomas is such a better cook than I am he enjoys it, but I try and clean up and be the one who serves it.
15. who drives when you are together? Tomas, but I have too fight to drive sometimes i love it and he thinks I am the worst driver ever, but I have gotten so much better since I had kids
16. who is more stubborn? We both are we are both very red on that color scale thing, but as we get older together and learn its gotten better, No more doors have been kicked down Lol!
17. who kissed who first? Tomas Kissed me, Christmas Night, snowstorm in his truck, music playing and all very sweet and memorable...
18. who asked who out first? Tomas we went too I hop and shared a chocolate shake.
19. who proposed? Tomas,
20. who is more sensitive? I am for sure...
21. who has more friends? Me for sure but Tomas few friends that he has will be there for life...
22. who has more siblings? Freak he does 7!!!
23. who wears the pants in the family? we both do, although he has tried on my panties before lol....

1 comment:

Brent~April~Kennley said...

You two are so cute!!!!! I am the same way when it comes to sleeping in our bed. I have to have three pillows and I love my space to sprawl out too. It drives my husband crazy.