Wednesday, August 27, 2008

NEW DO!

So the Fabulous Mrs Lowe, did my hair the other day and she is amazing... my hair has looked like crap for awhile now and she came over and made it so cute... I am going blonde again really excited a little nervous remember when I did it blonde couple years ago, yay awful.. So we are takin it slow but I love it, Now all I gotta do is lose some more pounds... I was 198 when I had Halle and I am down to 160 now, I really have to push these next twenty pounds they will be the hardest... And okay okay Chan I won't take any "special pills" to speed up the process.. Just working out and trying to eat right. Anyways Amy Will do house calls for all you mothers who can't haul around the little ones!!! She really has Talent. I think her and Jannie need to open a Salon. ;) I love ya girl thanks again..





Eventually I wanna be this Blonde, and this High Fashion of a Hair cut! And to be a size 0 Geez she looks amazing... i love Victoria Beckham!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Your a HOT MAMA! Amy did a great job! Love it! I need to come see you!

Chinoville said...

Love, love, love the hair. You look great!

Ash said...

You look great. Love the cut and color.

Brooke said...

Jayci thats HOT! I love it! New hair always makes me feel good!

Galbfam said...

You look smoking hot girl!!! I love it =) Totally a jayci cut.. Good job Amy

Brent~April~Kennley said...

SO SO Cute. I absolutely love the cut, and it looks great on you.

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Whewww whewww (that was me whistling at you.) Lookin' good there, missy.

Lindsay said...

You look SO cute with your new do!!! I love it on you! Great job to Amy :) And by the way you do look really good! I'm still enormous I feel!

Ali said...

!Its true you hot thing you do look adorable! Love the hair mrs.Lowe, good job. Love ya tons Jayci.

Jared and Jess said...

Very cute! I love it! It makes me want to go do something different with my hair.

~Paige~ said...

I love your new and I like it even better in person suprisingly since it looks so cute in the pictures! Thanks for hanging out with us, it was fun and yummy! Your house is cute :)

Kati said...

I LOVE your hair! It is perfect!