Monday, August 11, 2008

I HEART THE OLYMPICS...

Sorry guys but I really love the Olympics and Tomas has had too work everynight since the games started so I am way into it, but I love the old stories from past athletes and the tribute they give them so neat too me... Here are a few of my favorites, The magnificent seven for sure, ummm Dominque Monoque and her balance beam, And Kerri Strugg wow, and Derek Redmonds amazing race, its cool cuz they've made some way cool commericals for them... oh and ps Phleps won the gold AGAIN in the 200m swim he still has fly tonight sure he will win that too ;) turn off my tunes!

Derek Redmond...


Kerri Strugg...


Dominque Moceanu...


The great JJK... HOLY CRAP


And the DREAM TEAM 1992 olympic B Ball game.. Mj is so good lookin ;)

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I'm a dorky olympics lover right with you:) i was watching the relay by myself and was cheering out loud..ha ha that is so funny