Thursday, July 31, 2008

SOMETIMES TAGS ARE FUN ;)

You can only type *One Word!*Not as easy as you might think. It's really hard to only use one word answers. You can only type one word.

1. Where is your cell phone? TABLE
2. Where is your significant other? COUCH
3. Your hair? BORING!!!
4. Your motherS? QUILTING,CHILLEN
5. Your favorite thing? SLEEP
6. Your dream last night? EDWARD :) :) :)
7. Your dream/goal? HAPPY
8. The room you're in? MESS :(
9. Your hobby? LOL
10. Your fear? CRIME
11. Where do you want to be in 6 years? SKINNY!!!!!!!!!!!
12. Where were you last night? BED :)
13. What you're not? DEBTFREE
14. Muffins? BLUEFREAKINGBERRY!
15. One of your wish list items? HONEYMOON
16. Where you grew up? HONEYVILLE
17. The last thing you did? COMFORT
18. What are you wearing? TANK
19. Your TV? MISTAKE!
20. Your pets? MANY :)
21. Your computer? TABLE
22. Your life? CONTENT
23. Your mood? TIRED
24. Missing someone? MYSELF
25. Your car? RIDCULOUS
26. Something you're not wearing? BRA ;)
27. Favorite store? SMITHS-MARKETPLACE
28. Your summer? SHORT
30. Your favorite color? HOTPINK
31. When is the last time you laughed? AFTERNOON
32. Last time you cried? BISHOP...

Have fun ladies!

2 comments:

Keely said...

Jayci! I was blog hopping and came across your blog! Your little girls are simply adorable! I hope you don't mind me checking in! Looks like SL is treatin you good! I HATED it when I lived there! Well, lets keep in touch!

Amber 'N' Dan said...

I love it! You are funny! I love the one that is where do you want to be in 6 years......skinny. I love it! Yeah join the freakin club. I miss you and as soon as my life slows down a bit lets play. I love you and your family is absolutely beautiful!