Tuesday, September 2, 2008

MIDNIGHT SUN!!!

So I got on Stephenie Myers website and if you go there you will see that 12 Chapters of Midnight sun got leaked onto the Internet!!! And She posted them for us to read, and can I just say I think it may be my favorite... I loved Edwards point of view I laughed out loud several times, ITS AMAZING, But Stephenie is so sad about it getting leaked that she has decided not too finish it And THAT KILLS ME! Does someone know how to get ahold of her email somehow her offical website has nada and her myspace isn't any help either!!! She needs to Finish this it is to good!!! I am not even embarresed to say how much I love these books and that I love escaping into the Twilight Universe quite often, she was really excited about this book and you can tell by her writing that she loved writing this... SOMEONE SOMEWHERE NEEDS TO TALK HER INTO FINISHING MIDNIGHT SUN!!! She stops right before the Medow Scene, one of my most favorite moments and too see it from Edwards percepective is something I want too Read!! Freak So bummed out! WE GOTTA RALLY TOGETHER AND GET IN CONTACT LOL WITH HER LOL LOL

Just Some OCD OBSESSIVE CULLEN DISORDER!!!

ITs true I love this movie clip it sucks cuz its from another camera but still the way Edward Looks at Bella when he see's she's been hurt is amazing... Robert Pattison continues to look more and more edward too me, at first I was like oh blah, they got it all wrong, but as we get too see little clips and pictures he is Becoming Edward quite nicely... Some more fun pictures as well.. :)



Some more fun pictures as well.. :)




4 comments:

Holls said...

So sad! I didn't know that. But anyways, your hair is so cute! I absolutely love it! That was sort of the look I was going for once but it just didn't work out. I LOVE Victoria Beckham's hair too, but I like the color of yours better how it is right now. It's gorgeous.

Kassie said...

Oh my goodness! I just read it today and feel the exact same way. I was so hopng for the meadow scene too! I wish that she would finish it it bums me out too! I wish she would write all the books from his perspective!! I miss you we need to get together.

Ash said...

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? She isn't going to finish it? Are you kidding me? I may be sick.

CBS said...

mmm...edward!