Sunday, January 18, 2009

WANNA BE ON TOP????????????

So I watched the Oxygen Marathon AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL all day today and Loved It!!! Mostly because Lauren Brie's photos were unreal. But her personality was way way flat so she got the boot. But then Samantha's and Aredial or however you spell it, pictures were phenomenal as well! The Hot air Ballon so just WOW I MEAN WOW!!! Just love this show!

This picture is just unreal!

As is this one! Why couldn't she have a freaking personality! Blah

But then Sam started getting these great shots, to bad she didn't win, I like Mckey but Samanatha was always so cute and fun..



I loved this one too so Rad!

1 comment:

Shantel said...

Hey girl! Those are some crazy pictures.....I hope everything is going well for you. We need to get together now that we live closer. Your girls are so stinkin cute! I just adore them!