Sunday, January 11, 2009

ITS BRITNEY BITCH!!! ;)


So yes Miss Spears is making her comeback concert Tour and it will for sure be AMAZING!!! The PussyCat Dolls are The Opening Act so it will be A FREAKING GREAT CONCERT!! Me and Keira are for sure going and you can buy the tickets up to eight at a time! So let me or her know if you wanna go! The Seats Range from 70 to 1650 bucks YIKES I KNOW start saving now! :) I am sure there will be tons of you going and it will be a blast! Hopefully I'll see ya there!!! ROCK ON! PS Tomas is letting me spend 100 big ones too go! So plan on spending around that for the tickets!!! ITS APRIL 14TH

4 comments:

Marci said...

I will SEE YOU THERE! We already got tickets are CANNOT WAIT! We saw her in Vegas a couple years ago and it was hot! Glad to know you are a fellow fan!!!

Kristina said...

When I heard she was coming I was so excited and want to go, but damn husband is saying no...damn him. When I called on tickets they were $34-$75??? I still think $75 isn't bad for Britney...

Brent~April~Kennley said...

Nice! I love Britney, that will be a way fun concert! That is so funny thatyou and Tomas found our dance pics. He was such a good friend in HS, and so much fun to hang out with....I love laughing at all my old pics and thinking "what was I wearing, or what in the world did I do to my hair"

Unknown said...

I already got my tickets the Saturday they went on sale! See you there! WOOT-WOOT!