Saturday, January 3, 2009

So me and Tomas brought the New Year in with the girls and Jules, kinda low key, But Reese loved staying up late, Halle didn't make it, but on News Years day me and Tomas went to the Anniversary Inn and stayed in the Swiss Family Robinson room, super fun! And we got a late check out and slept in and had Breakfast in bed, a great way to bring in the New Year if you ask me! ;)






Also My quote for the Year for me and Tomas is from "The Mexican"!

"WHEN TWO PEOPLE LOVE EACH OTHER, REALLY LOVE EACH OTHER, BUT THEY JUST CANT SEEM TO PULL IT TOGETHER, WHEN DO YOU GET TO THAT POINT WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH? ITS A LOADED QUESTION, WHEN TWO PEOPLE LOVE EACH OTHER TOTALLY, TRUTHFULLY, ALL THE WAY LOVE EACH OTHER. THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION IS SIMPLE.... NEVER!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Kati said...

Cute Quote! I love it! Also that swiss Family Robinson good- SO AWESOME!!

Kati said...

sorry- I ment ROOM not GOOD! I am so tired I can't talk or type! I need a late check out in life right now!

Brooke said...

Wow! SWEET room ;) I have never been there, but it's on my list now! And the quote is great! I think everyone should go by that.

Brent~April~Kennley said...

I'm glad you guys had a good time. I have never been to the Anniversary Inn, but I do love the Alaskan Inn. We'll have to try it cause that room looks awesome!

Unknown said...

That sounds like so much fun! That would have totally been the room I would want. Love it.

~Paige~ said...

OH that is such a sweet quote and definately true! Im glad you wrote me, how are you two?! I am ALWAYS in the mood for Olive Garden..but I did loose my phone agian so its no use texting it haha. Im pathetic :) We need to do some 80's dancing again! What a great way to spend your new years, tell Tomas hi for us!

Bentleys said...

Looks like your doing well on your first rule ;) hee hee!! PS I LOVE LOVE LOVE Britney Spears she is a nut job but I LOVE her on stage and her music is great for your 2nd rule, and well first rule too!!!