Thursday, January 22, 2009

HE'SJUST NOT THAT INTO YOU!!! MAKING MRS. CHINO FREAK!

Okay this book came out before I was married and Tomas was pretty in to me lol so I never really read the book but heard alot about it and its written by the guy who wrote Sex and the City so of course it will be full of witty endless banter. But the movie is coming out in Feb and its got a STUNNER CAST so of course I was excited too see it. But re watching the previews its starting to scare the shit out of me a tad!!! Why you question, Because one of the main plots is about a girl who falls for a Married Man, and We get too see alot from her head, and she says " Am I just suppose to let love go" OKay she is really falling for this married guy, who was just nice to her in a grocery store letting her go ahead with her one item! THAT WAS IT!!! Blah! So it got me thinking what if the love of your life was MARRIED!!! Would you keep pursuing it until the man either Told you too get lost, or left his wife? Us Married women have lost a bit of the sparkle we once had, I mean they got us, the chase is up! And I know that coming home to a wife in sweats running after kids all day is not sexy! And most of you Happily Married Women traded in your Victoria Secrets for Garments, again they are not sexy! LOl And don't let the Hubbies try and fool you by saying they are! ;) So anyways back to my point! I told Tomas I was Scared too death that some girl may come along and be super sexy and intriguing and new and she may get too know you whether from work, the gym, chance meeting at a supermarket when your nice husband lets a cute girl go first! Oh Hell!! And she may fall in love with you, Tell you she is your soul mate, She knows you are married but yet she still will not back off, AT LEAST THIS IS HOW THE MOVIE IS GOING. You've seen it Scarlett Johannsen gets Buck Naked in front of him and jumps in a pool. There are girls out there I think with great morals, but just think that they found the loves of there life even if they are married? I just hope this movie doesn't lead girls or the public in General to think that Married Men can still be your SoulMate! If that's how it ends then it makes me very sad to think some girl out there would try and Break the Relationship that Me and Tomas fought very hard for, Through Pregnancy, being broke and sick! Because Tomas is a cute, fun, nice guy! I mean he is going to be around single attractive girls for the rest of our lives, I can't keep them all away, believe me I have tried! LoL Anyways sorry for venting, I just get a pit in my stomach every time I see that preview! What do you guys think? Is it okay for Married Men to have women for Friends? What can us Wives do too bring some magic back? Would you left your husband go if some other girl fell in love with him? Blah

5 comments:

Erin said...

Jayci, I am with you! I think about stuff like this all the time because it really does happen. But even if someone falls in love with someone else whether they are married or not it doesn't mean that they should be with that person. So to me just because some one is madly in love with a married person even if that married person ends up loving them back that doesn't necessarily mean that they should get divorced from their spouse to be with their "new" love!!! Nobody can have everything that they want and that is no exception to relationships. Girls...and guys...that get involved with a married person are in the wrong right from the beginning, they shouldn't get to know each other enough to even make that a possibility. I think this is hard because all of us have friends of the opposite sex from before we are married and you still want to stay in contact with them but if you ever feel like you have to be talking to that person without letting your spouse know because you think they would have a problem with it than you should NOT be talking to them, at least not without your spouse next to you. It is all just too risky.

I think one big thing to do as a couple to help things like this to not happen is TALK!! If you think someone is attractive that isn't your husband you should tell your husband and the other way around. There is nothing wrong with someone thinking someone else besides their spouse is attractive but there is a problem when you act on those thoughts. Single people need to keep their hands and eyes off of married people and definitely Vice versa!!

I'm glad I'm not the only person who thinks about things like this. And a big suggestion to help with something if you can do this is make sure you go to the gym TOGETHER! And if you or anyone else has been through the temple they should STILL WEAR their G's and modest clothing. Just because you are running on a treadmill doesn't mean you should be half naked!! I hate that more than anything. John has had members in his family that were married and the men went to the gym by themselves without their spouses and would NEVER wear their G's because they were "too sweaty" and they ended up having multiple affairs and in the end ripped their families apart just for some random scanky girl at the gym.

Sorry that was really long. Just make sure you TALK!! Couples need to communicate more even if it isn't the nicest things to say.

Erin P.

Jules said...

Ok Jayc this is my take on this since I'm totally single. One I am stoked about this movie coming out, because how many times do people (girls especially) get all worked up over a guy, over nothing substantial, and really 'he's not into you.' I hope the movie explores how silly women can be (I'm one of them, I admit) in liking guys who do not have any feelings or whatever for you. Also how to recognize it and be a little less desparate about wanting to be in a relationship.

On the second note of concern, I agree totally with the other comment made, if you are married you have no business being with single people of the opposite sex, it's inappropriate and never acceptable....NEVER!!! Also any single person making it for the married's is trouble. I really hope the movie takes the higher way and people do the right thing, but this Hollywood and we all know how messed up they can be:)

I'm babbling as well, but I hope the movie explores all sides, but is about showing how to let go and move on if really, "he's just not that into you"

The Schulze Fam said...

I respectfully disagree with above comments. Chris has always had girls for friends. For example, April Munson(Roubidoux, dont know if you remember her from H.S.) she has been his friend since they were babies and even now after we are married they are even better friends. They have always been there for eachother, been to eachother weddings. They still hangout and talk when they can.
Chris also made a friend in college, who happened to be a Woman. They had a lot of classes together and they were hired on as Conservation officers together. They still talk often and occaional see eachother during training. The fact that she is a woman and he is a man has nothing to do with their friendship. He considers all of you friends! Half the population are the opposite sex! Pretty sad to not be able to be friends with any of them. I feel it is great that Chris has friends, no matter the gender. I trust Chris I KNOW he would never do anything to jepordize our marriage or relationship. I'm sure Chris trusts me and supports me in the friends that I have. Also, I go to the gym alone and have a male trainer I meet with about once a month. I think just because you are around the opposite sex doesnt mean that its inappropriate. Well thats my two cents on the subject.

CBS said...

Keeping the magic involves work...like maybe not being in your sweats when husband gets home. Maybe looking your best (even though you'd rather take a nap) when he gets home from work. Not letting yourself go (husband or wife) just because the chase is over. Still dating eachother, still trying to impress one another etc.
ALSO ...love at first sight is NOT real:) LUST...yes. LOVE...no. So unless your husband is pursuing a relationship with some other girl then you have nothing to worry about. Love in earned, learned,and happens over time. It's not an immediate emotion.

Unknown said...

All I can say is that you just never know. And all you can do is keep going, be positive and don't dwell on what could go wrong. You’re the one he married, the one who mothers his children, and the one he comes home to.