Friday, January 16, 2009

NOTHING IN PARTICULAR!

Okay Today I hate the dog...
Me and Kish and the girls went and got some lunch at the OG, and we came home too this bloody mess!!! DAMN DOG! Sheese...



This is what happens when Tomas gets out of line with me! LOL
At first glance it looks like he is wearing Eye shadow so funny.


Reese being a little Goof Troop! She loves me shoes.


Cute Halle!


Tomas had some Friends over to play poker. Ya, me and Tomas and Jared all lost!!!
Nate is too good!

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

I would kill that dog seriously i don't know how you don't ha ha ha

The Schulze Fam said...

Hey Jayci, Thanks so much for your sweet comment! I was a little embarrassed at first to tell people about my miscarriage but I have gotten alot of nice comments and phone calls from everyone that it has defiantly helped me to feel better faster. And to answer your questions: yeah it was planned. We played around with the idea of being done at 2 kids but I just can't get rid of feeling baby hungry! But it will defiantly be our last. I love my kids to death but I just dont have the patience! Its funny how with every kid my number of kids I want change. It used to be 4 or 5 kids...I think I would loses my mind with that many!! How in the world did my mom do it!!
I too often reminise(sp)about the good ol days. We were some crazy kids when we got together.:) Well I often think about you and miss seeing you! Thank goodness for blogs so we can still keep in touch! Good luck with your mischievious dog! My dogs rip up my backyard so I cant imagine the awful mess they would make of my house!