Sunday, January 25, 2009

ALMOST FOUR YEARS!!!

So I knew our 4 year anniversary was coming up in February. But until my Friend Lille sent me these pictures it hadn't clicked that its been 4 years... Who Knew LOL! This past year has been the Fastest year of my life I think, it just Flew by, I mean Halle is going to be 1 next month too. NUTSO! It really seems like yesterday up in Logan Tomas asking if I wanted to go for a walk... And now 2 beautiful girls later here we are! Still learning and growing together.




Also My hair is ROCKSTAR blonde right now! Its weird too see us both with Jet Black Hair! And that Skinny! Blah I never thought (K I am skinny) but I look at these pictures and I would give anything to be that small.. okay okay not anything because I still can't give up coke, chips, pizza! Blah I love food!!!!

6 comments:

Brent~April~Kennley said...

Congrats! I love looking back at old pics.....and wishing I was as skinny as I was before. But hey, someone in the relationship has to sacrafice our bodies to have our babies.....it's so worth it!

Brent~April~Kennley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
keepmovingforward said...

for a second I was trying to figure out why you dyed your hair back to brunette..I am a little slow sometimes..Congrats to 4 years!!

Kati said...

Love the picts! Congrats to you both!

Rachel said...

Congrats! You guys look great together.

K+C=M+K said...

Happy anniversary! Wow, time really does fly. You two are such a cute pair:) wishing you many many more fun years together!