Thursday, January 29, 2009

2 going on 20!!

So Reese is obsessed with getting ready when I get ready, she loves to shower with me and fake shave her legs and wash her body, she HAS to use the Lufa.. And So I decided to do her hair straight its super curly and I just wanted to do it for her since she wouldn't stop whining "Mommy my hair, my hair" and when I was done straightening it I was a little shocked at how long its gotten! And how much older she is looking. Where is my Baby? I really think I am done with 2! Maybe one more when they are in school, so at least 5 years too go, and as happy as I am to watch her learn and grow, that maternal gene kicks in and I want the little nine pounder to cuddle and snuggle! :) The only time I get to hold Halle now like a baby is when I get her out of the bath, I swaddle her up in the towel and she lets me hold her like that for awhile and I do. I hold her and walk around for a while just rocking her and snuggling her! I do miss that!



8 comments:

Jules said...

Reese is just so cute and beautiful, her hair really is getting long. Just the sweetest girl ever!

Jared and Jess said...

She is such a cutie. Bree is the same way about her hair, etc.. She won't wear anything dirty, has to have her nails painted.... and the list goes on. Reese and Bree would get along great. :)

Bentleys said...

She is just so beautiful and looks 20!

Anonymous said...

Love the hair!! And her adorable face!! What a cutie.

The Schulze Fam said...

Hey! Thanks for your comment! THose thoughts run through my head constantly! That is the main reason why we are going to be done with 3 kids, and the fact that I just dont have the patience for more (kind of sad though babies are so cute!). We went out to eat this last week at Chili's and our bill was 50 bucks! now to some that may not be a lot but to us it is!! We will never make a lot of money unless I get a career (which i'm planning on when my kids are in school)I want my kids to have nice things and be able to be involved in sports. anywho....Thanks for your opinion :)
P.S. Super cute girl you have! Her hair is getting long. Sophies is taking forever to grow. She unfortunately has my slow growing hair! Poor girl.

Ashley E. said...

OMG! It is long! How CUTE!

Unknown said...

She definately looks like her mom. And so very cute. I can see how you want a little one to just snuggle with (all my nieces and nephews are too old now). That is soo sweet that she wants to do what you do-I remember wanting to do the fake shaving thing too.

#6 Drake Family! said...

she is gorgeous! that's when i get to snuggle jonah too is after he takes a bath and i wrap him up in a towel. Love it!