Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SWOOP AND SOME HUKA!!!

So I sometimes have a love hate relationship with Swoop... Today is a love :) The girls were on the porch and swoop was running out some energy outside. And this guy came right up to my front porch. I didn't have time to grab the girls and just get inside. He came out of nowhere, but as he was approaching us he was slurring words like "do you know where this Hotel is"? I was like "no I don't!" he was about to ask something else when Swoop came around the Corner and started barking at this guy hair on her back standing up, she looked very intimidating, he took one look at her and immediately walked away! Now Swoop is not ever like that she is a big Goof Troop!:) nerd of a dog, so clumsy and nice to everyone but it was like she sensed my agitation and was right there to protect!!! I love ya Swoop (well sometimes) lol






Also I did something I have never done the other night! I SANG KARAOKE... I know your thinking with my personality it would be no problem for me! But I have never done it and I was so nervous, Liquid encouragement helped! ;) I sang BENNIE AND THE JETS by Elton John and I sucked it up! But it was so much fun, It was at the HUKA BAR! Way fun place. It brought me and Jules back to our Duplex in Ogden when our neighbors would always smoke Huka, they were from Saudi Arabia big traditional thing for them! But I'd never tried it, Its like Flavored Tobacco! Singing Karaoke has always been something I've wanted to do. I can cross that off my list now!!

7 comments:

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Jayci, Wow long time! Congrats on marriage and two girls, they are darling. Love your post on the Arabian neighbors! Do you remember jumping the fence to the waterfall apartments and swimming! Our blog is private so if you want to check it out email me jhula12@hotmail.com
Jordan

Kati said...

I love Swoop today too.

Kristina said...

Way to go Swoop...that dog got balls. I would have been afraid of him to, and maybe that guy left cuz he had to go change his pants.
Where in Ogden did you live, I use to live in Bonnevilla across from Mount Ogden Middle School, oh my hell those were the days...we always had neighbors smokin something....

Kristina said...

Oh did you hear that Vanessa Hudges the girl from High School musical might be in the next Twilight movies, UM how F-ed up is that....Keep it to the singing sista.

Galbfam said...

How scary.. I do love swoop though. What you guys been up too? I havent talked to you in forever! Hope all is well girl

Chinoville said...

Go Swoop! So ya I have been way busy and I feel like I'm crazy half the time too! The girls school schedule really makes it hard for me to get anything done or go anywhere and being this far along isn't fun either. I didn't get a message from you? :( I would have called you back if I did! :P We should have a game night or something.

Ash said...

Jayce, you huka'd without me? Hit me up next time. I heart the huka and it's so close to my casa.