Friday, July 18, 2008

ATTACK OF THE IMMATURE JAYCI! ;)

Well everyone who knows me really knows me... KNOWS I am one of the Fiercest Friends they have, I truly care about them and really would give a kidney if I had too!! I also would stoop down to a very immature level and say how I really feel at that moment if an attack was made on one of my friends I agree blogs should be fun and we don't need Drama Tomas is ready to kill me!!! But let me explain myself a little, One of my good friends Miss Taylee Case has a way fun blog you can go read it if you want! Tay talk is Great, well Taylee moved to our small Town of Brigham, A tall skinny, blonde, Determined girl! We became friends right off the bat! :) Well you know how hard it is too be in a small town anyways but be brand new too is even harder... Well she was in Junior High diffrent and new and some girls did not like her at all anyways drama drama between these two girls, Well one day these girls decide to make print ups of Taylee put pictures everywhere on the walls and around the whole school, Saying you could slide down Taylee's nose its so long!!!! And quess what I was there when Taylee was crying and so hurt, more so devestated, I was the only one who show'd up on her birthday to hang out and celebrate!!! And I did nothing then!! This girl Hurt my friend bad, hell they even got in a fight in school, she would not leave Taylee alone. And now ten freaking years or so later she still can't! Gets on her blog and bashes Her! So I yes a MOTHER OF TWO got dirty, told this gal how I felt about her and too leave Taylee and her life the hell alone!! :) But yes blogs should be happy places so maybe I could just beat her up in an ally LOL jk but that is what she said in her post that she wanted to Beat Taylee up in a dark ally cuz she is skinny!!! Brother anyways sorry about the drama but seriously don't think it is okay to ever publicly bash my friends!!! ITs not coming from a place of hate, its coming because I love my Friends very very much!!!! And they all know it! and they are probaly going (oh jayci jayci jayci) :)

4 comments:

CBS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CBS said...

Oh Jayce. That is why we all love you...beacuse you always say exactly how you feel and because you are such a protective & loyal friend! You're hilarious:)

ps...that 1st comment was from me and i deleted it because i made a spelling mistake and it bugged me!

Kati said...

Admittingly Jayci- you are DEFINATELY someone I enjoy fighting with! Been there done that! Brad, my wonderful and oh so logical husband, told me one day after being married a year or so, something wonderful. I was looking through that good ol' Brigham newspaper and was like "So and So married So and SO! I cannot believe it! She was like this in High School and she said this and that about me that was SO NOT TRUE, and HIM! You would not believe what he bought one day at the grocery store, the trick he tried to play!!" Brad turned to me and said, "People grow up. They change. Most of the time poeple become better people after high school! Give them the room to grow up Kati." It was quite the calm, kind butt chewing! I learn a lot that day, and have really used that in my life- but this is rediculous. All I can say is that I have seen hatred and jelously take over people and it is them I really feel sorry for. Taylee likely will move on and although mean things really hurt, she can go on with life. This wacko will be held back till they get over it.

I think my sister may have taugh Taylee paino lessons...

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you that true friends should always defend those thet love. I commend you for that. However, I too defend those I love as you do. I feel you should know that the incident in junior high you refer to was not done by who you say. Taylee is aware of what two really did it as they were suspended. People do very dumb immature things when they r young but that picture incident was not one the girl u mentioned did. Since you did post her name u should know that is considered slander. I'd suggest at the very least deleting her name since it is not accurate. U have a right to your opinion and I think it's gr8 you defend your friends but not at the expense of others innocence.