Monday, July 21, 2008

THE WHOLE FAM DAMILY!! ;)

I love this time of year it seems I get too see my extended family more in the summer! WE have been all over northern utah this past bit seeing family...

Jess had her baby little boy Named him Nixon, and he is so teeny tiny, they get big too fast and he has cute red hair just like his cute dad!!! And Reese got a way fun radio flyer tricycle from Kenz she loves it and will have a blast when she is a bit bigger!






And luis got home from the Mission for Chile, and promptly got engaged, didn't want shelbs too get away :) so excited to have her in the family, she waited two long years for him... ( Marylynn I had some pics of you but you said you didn't like your hair, so when you like it I will snagg some pictures of ya!)






And we cruised up to snowbird and hung out more pictures later this is only half of us, I have been going since I was a baby, love it!!! It was Reese and Halle's cousin Hayden's b day and we had cupcakes and fun, Halle loved the Hot tubs there she floated the whole time almost fell asleep!






And then Jess and my Cousin Chelsea had a combined shower wedding and baby and we relaxed and had a fun sun at my aunts!!




And this was just too cute Reese went out and helped dad Mow the lawn! :)


7 comments:

Ash said...

I CANNOT get over how beautiful that little Reese is. You and Tomas should go out on a date and let Jesse and I babysit the girls! ANNNND, remind me to let you know the next time someone picks on me so you can bash them live on the web. LOVE it!

Unknown said...

Too fun!! Jessica's baby is precious :)

Amy Lou said...

That is the cutest thing.. Reese helping dad mow the lawn :)

Ashley E. said...

I agree with Amy.. i love the lawn mowing pics! haha! AND i didn't get to post this on the one before this BUT i love having you as a friend! ANY problem i have you tell me exactly what you think and always make me feel better about myself. You awesome babe and anyone is lucky to call you a friend! :)

erika said...

I have been waiting to see pictures of Nixon! I am so happy to see him! I'm sad that I missed the family party--I feel like I haven't seen anyone for ages!

Ash said...

OH, they are reserving Breaking Dawn books up at the bookstore on 15th & 15th. They will give them out at midnight. Call 484-9100 if you want to get a copy. You have to pre-pay.

Brooke said...

I love the summer and getting out to do things with all the fam too! I need to find Syd a little lawn mower like that, she would LOVE to do that with us. And I know I need to get pictures of Brian on my blog, he's a turd about getting his picture taken, and always pulls faces. I did get one at the fireworks, but I look horrible! Anyway, update us on if Tomas gets called out!