Thursday, July 3, 2008

MY GALS!

I was with the girls almost all day today Tomas worked from 9:30 to 9:00! And I had to go to the store and run some errands and get things ready for the 4th and such... And by myself in this heat hauling around Reese and Halle gets to tiring and Reese is enjoying the fact that "oh I don't have to stay right next to mother" yay she is still sweet but she's getting a bit not so sweet at times :) But then we get home fruit punch all over from Reese playing in her drink all the way home and Halle wants to eat, and I am at the I've just about had it stage and the sweetness just comes out of both of them! :) Luckily I had my camera right there to catch the moments when I love being a mother best! :)

My little Miss Halle Jay!





And my Little Miss Reese Charly!


5 comments:

Chinoville said...

They are so cute! I love Reese's hair!! Hey when I click on my name from your page it takes me to the old web address??

Kipp and Ashlee said...

Cute pictures! I was afraid this was going to be a post that would make me scared for life to have kids, but glad it had a happy ending=)!!

Amy Lou said...

ha... I use to love it when I was little and my mom would give me a mohawk in the tub!! SO CUTE :)

Galbfam said...

Hey Jace!! So cute. I love it that I was acutally on the phone with you when reese spilt that, and instead of getting upset you laughed and were still so cute with her!! Such a good mom. Love ya girl. HAPPY 4TH..

~Paige~ said...

Thanks for the cute comment, that was a fun night! Your little girls are so cute, little reese and her curls are just adorable :) Maybe we'll see you guys soon, hope all is well.