Friday, May 2, 2008

SWIM NERDS!





Its going to happen no matter what Tomas says my girls will swim! ") lol I am teachin them at an early age, Reese loves these goggles and it cracks me as she runs around with them on! I put Reese in the water at two weeks and I started dunken her under at like two months. Hee Hee.. Halle will get it as well when it warms up. No but really I would love my girls too do a sport and not just do it but excel at it, nowadays though sports are so so expensive with gas prices they just put a new fee along with the many others to do high school sports and some parents are having too pull there kids out of their sport cuz its getting to expensive. Some parents are pulling them out in protest.. And A mom said she got a 2nd job so her son could play football and her two girls could still Cheer, and yaknow what I would do the same it would suck cuz I'd probably be working when they are competing but thats what video cameras are for right! ;) I am a firm believer that High school Sports can be one of the best things your child can do.

3 comments:

Amy Lou said...

Oh my gosh.. These pics made my little day.. HILARIOUS :) :) Reese is such a doll.. YAY for swimming!

Unknown said...

HA-HA! How funny will it be! I can so see you running the lanes as they swim yelling "PUSH-IT! FASTER! GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

I wanna come!

Chinoville said...

Reese is such a cutie! You have two adorable girls Jayci. You're a great mom and I agree getting your kids involved in school activities is a great thing, better than having nothing to do and getting into trouble.