Tuesday, May 27, 2008

GUILTY PLEASURE!



I am so excited for Sex and the City the Movie too come out! It is one of my favorite series ever! I got all my roommates hooked on it way back when we lived up in Logan and my Friend Ashley is getting all us old roomies together and we are all going out to eat and then to the movie! I am so looking forward to a fun girls night out! These girls were my whole life four years ago and whenever we get together we just crack up about the good ole Logan days and how much freaking fun we really had! One night they even got in there sexy nighties and got eye covers and watched They way we Were! Lol, so funny Tomas finally bought me the whole series a while back when we were first married he hated when I would watch them but he has come to terms with it and When he works till 1 am and the girls are in bed I pull it on out and watch it over and over! I'm a dork! :) Please bless They Finally get married! I love Mr. Big!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

2 DAYS LEFT AND COUNTING! WOO-WOO!

By the way "Sex And The City" is not a GUILTY pleasure! It is simply just PLEASURE! Got it? GOOD!

Amy Lou said...

SO EXCITED :) :) FUN GIRLS NIGHT OUT IT WILL BE!!!!!!!!! P.S. Have we figured out dinner yet???

Kati said...

Good crap girl! You have really been through heck since I last got on here and checked through blogs! It sounds like you are doing better, friends and support really helps! I am glad you have both! I hope you are feeling better for good- it is such post pardum is such a rut that can be hard to pull out of! Let me know when a good time is to go to the farm! I am still counting on it! I have been pretty sick and busy, I feel I am kinda in a rut too with all the stress we have had lately.

Have fun with your girls night!!! It sounds like you gals have a blast when you are together!

Ashley E. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley E. said...

AH! YAHOO! I'm so excited for tomorrow! It's going to be the longest day ever at work.. I can't wait.. LOVES!

Whitney Hawley said...

Hi miss so now that you are my new BFF! It was so fun meeting you! Come and paly again!