Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cinco De MAYO!!

Tomas finally had a day off and we decided to head out to the Aquarium in Sandy, Ya its not Sea world :) But Reese really seemed to enjoy herself and see all the fishes and touch the water and see the sharks and Jelly fish.



The fish tanks had so many cool fish and Reese loved the colors..




Touching the Sting Rays..




Just keep swimming. :)




We all had a fun time at the Aquarium and can't wait for Sea world this summer..







And then we came home and got ready to party with Tomas's Brother Rafe and wife Cecilia and their Kids Ara and aidan.. We never see them cuz Tomas and Rafe both work crazy schedules and weekends all the time and we both have two young kids and Ces was just made Relief society president so now she is even more busy they go to this cool spanish speaking ward :) Ces is from Paraguay. We had so much fun playing games and Eating Fajitas and margaritas! SA WEET ;)





6 comments:

Ashley E. said...

O HOW FUN! I'm jealous of your fun cinco de mayo.. fish, sharks, and fajitas.. O MY! I had taco bell on my way to work to celebrate.. does that count????

Unknown said...

HOW COOL! I have started a list of fun, out of the norm, kinds of things to do around here! The list consists of the ZOO. HA! We are going to have to go see the fish!

Brooke said...

That looks like so much fun! I've been dying to take Syd down to the aquarium forever! Is it worth it? Well, it sound like things are getting a little better for you with the two kids!

Amber 'N' Dan said...

Oh so fun! We didn't even acknowledge Cinco de Mayo. I know....sad! Me of all people! What is up with that!

Amy Lou said...

HOORAY for days off! Sounds like a family fun day for the Chinos!! Reese will LOVE Sea World.. Make sure you sit in the "SOAK SECTION" when you watch Shamu ;)

Katie Price said...

Hey cute girl how are you? I'm just getting around to answering your question on my blog. Send me your email and I'll give you my thoughts, not that they mean much:). Your family is beautiful.