Saturday, May 17, 2008

OUT WEST! WAYYY OUT WEST!

So I am not sure when but a few years ago my dad bought a wagon trailer and two big beautiful horses to pull it and decided he wanted to take people on trips and have like a cookout dutchoven style and have them ride around in the wagon and just enjoy the peace and quiet.. The other day he made dinner for a whole bunch of cowboys that were going to be ropin some cattle and branding them. So he invited the family out the night before to test out the food and its always so yummy, cheesy potatoes and homemade rootbeer the works! But it literally was like three hours away our poor car, but we made it and Reese loved running around in the open space and playing with th bubbles and seeing of course the Horses!! oh my word the Horses, she said Horsey and I am not lying like 300 times.. over and over and on the way home BYE HORSEY for like 15 min :) I am sorry to her future husband but you will not be her first love. She loves these beautiful animals and is not afraid to walk all around them between them pet them talk with them ride them nothin, a pea size bug and she freaks but she loves my dads Horses and I am glad we can take her up from time to time and let her be with her true love! :) And also if the world ends or there is a war or something catastrophic I will be moving up with my dad and the wagon and horses! :)








1 comment:

Chinoville said...

That would be so fun. My girls would love to do something like that. Kelcey and Jaycee still talk about the horses at your parent's house. We definately need to go camping this summer while we're there.