Sunday, May 4, 2008

Beautiful Blessing for Halle :)

We Blessed Halle Jay today and it was such a great day. :) I love nice warm Sundays and I love it even more when people are coming over, We had some family and friends over and had some Yummy Olive Garden and had a Wonderful Time, its fun to get all sides of the family together to take part in this specail Day, Sorry that my grandparents couldn't come after but thanks Grandpa and Grandma Whittenburg and Mitchell for coming too the Blessing! :)



One thing that I always wanted my girls too have since I've had my wedding dress was for them too have little baby blessing dresses made out of my wedding dress and "IF" I have another baby please Bless its a boy cuz I am running out of Fabric..
I really think these dresses are so special and that they can both have a part of mine and Tomas's wonderful wedding Day! :)





Its nice when you have people over cuz you have to get your house clean, got all that laundry done and our house was spotless, lets keep this up yes..





Had the girls with matching cute bows, Reese was so happy to have family and Friends over.. She loves the Attention and she loves her Little Sister! :)






Tomas was getting the dinner and serving everyone and oustide making sure everybody's cars were okay some were getting tow'd and people were getting Nasty notes on their cars, thats slc for ya zip parking sometimes, Jessie stayed and hung out for a bit after and me and Halle relaxing watching the Jazz game! Darn those guys lets hope they pull out a win in Utah!


5 comments:

Chinoville said...

CUTE dresses!! That is so awesome that they are made from your wedding dress material. I am so sad that we miss out on events like these because we live far from family. I am really ready to move back. Looks like it was a great day and you all look great! Can't wait to visit this summer, it can't come soon enough!

Ashley E. said...

AHHHH!!! I wish i could have been there! The girls look adorable and i'm sure it was SO nice! We need to catch up soon.. LOVE YA!

Amy Lou said...

Oh the dress turned out SO SO good!! The girls looked beautiful.. Seriously Reese needs to do magazines or commercials or something?! So I went to the wrong dang address.. Either you or I got our East's and South's mixed up?! I ended up at a deaf ward.. Kinda crazy?!.. I caught the tail end of your sacrament and turns out as if the babies were blessed before the sacrament.. DANG.. Hey, I tried :) :) LOVE YOU!! We are due for a play date soon!

Kati said...

This week is not going to work for me. We got the keys to our house yesterday and we are crazy busy packing and cleaning. Lets shoot for next week and then after the farm we can go to lunch at my place afterwards- sound good??

The dress are beautiful and I love the flower head band and hat- so so cute! Looks like everything went great! c-ya soon!

Galbfam said...

Sorry I missed it jace. Id rather have been there then driving home from vegas..The girls look gorgeous though.. Cutest girls in the world!!!