Monday, April 28, 2008

Old Friends and The Gardens :)

Me and and an old Friend Got together Kati Miller now Baxter, and took our kids to the gardens at Thanksgiving Point and that place is amazing.. Me and the Girls had such a fun time and my camera died right at the start so there was much cool things that we saw and did.. Kati brought her two boys Hyrum and Paul Reese loved em, having some friends too play with is her favorite thing... And it was so nice to catch up with Kati and chat about the good ole days of swimming and Box Elder High! Oh HEll ")


Reese and Hyrum rolling down this beautiful Hill!






Huge Waterfalls!










Throwing Rocks was for sure the Highlight of the day.




Halle jay was in the stroller pretty much the whole time and she spit up all over herself and me when we stopped for lunch so Hal hung out Naked the rest of the day! She is getting so chubby I love it.



We had such a nice time and can't wait too go back.. But for sure need to bring the sunscreen.. Reese was a tomatoe the nexy day! But luckily she got her mothers side skin and the next day instead of peeling it turned Tan. :) Thanks Kati so much fun catching up and enjoying the sun.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looks like fun, nice & sunny!!! Your girls are adorable!!!!

Amy Lou said...

Oh how cute.. I'm excited for you and your new camera :)YAY... SO glad we got to hang out for a bit on Sat!! I just love you woman!

Kati said...

That camera rocks! Wow- those pictures turned out great! I love all of them but especially the one of Reese sitting there with the waterfall behind her- SO CUTE!!! I had a blast! Let's watch the weather- maybe tomorrow go to the farm?? It will be windy though... I hate wind... But if that works for you, or we can go next week some thing. Let me know!

Kipp and Ashlee said...

That place is so fun! Cute pictures... I too was going to say I love the one of Reese sitting in front of the waterfall... you little photographer!!

Unknown said...

Katie's little guy is so cute! As are your little princesses! I want to see them. Next week I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL! YEAH! So let me know when I could stop by!?

Mauressa said...

Hey Jayci! I was blog hopping and found yours! I can't believe that you have two kids too! It's amazing what can happen in a few years. Your kids are adorable. Congratulations on the little one!

Jess and Jared said...

Great pictures. It looks you guys had a great time and not to mention you both have super cute kids!