Saturday, May 10, 2008

3 ROCKETTES AND A SWIMMER!

So after many failed attempts, we finally packed up the baby gear dragged the hubbys and all got together to hang out! For the Jazz game YAY THEY WON! Sorry Kass and Collin :) But really it was so so great to get together and talk and laugh and help eachother out with all of our kids, we literally were all connected at the hip back in the day and I am so glad that are friendships are strong and tight enough to for sure be friends 30 years down the road! ;)



It is so fun to see how big are kids are getting and what great moms Channa, Kass, and Jackie are!





Yay for Parties! We had a riot and stayed up way too late but it was worth it, bbq and the jazz game can't get much better, Brady was at the game but our party had to have been better than that game :)















I really am so glad for my Friendships and not only that but what amazing girls they are.. If someone would have asked me and channa so you think you'll end up being roomates together and hang out everyday, and talk on the phone almost everyother day obsessing about Twilight LoL no one would have quessed.. But Channa has seen me through a lot and she is one of those girls that will be there for you no matter what, she is such a fun person too be around and you will immediatly be comfortable around her, Nate is such a great little guy and how lucky to have a mother like her!





And sweet Kassandra,
Clear back to Mrs. Zollinger 6th grade, kicking random gals in the leg LoL. Kass you are such a good mother, wife, Friend, EVERYTHING :) who know what kinds of things I would have gotten myself into without you around, who would I have drove into some scary guys backyard or garage thing doing drivebys and not wanting to get caught.. And you know we will always be friends when you throw up all over me and we stand in the street and try and clean up with street water and rose petals! :) I love You Kass!





And the reason for all my good fortune with my friends, Ducks :) without whom I would not be the girl I am today. Jackie and Cam took my right under there wing and into dorm rooms LOL she befriended me no quetions asked and before I knew it I was cliff jumping with crazy channa and going to New Years eve parties with a bunch of Rockettes! To watching her get married to her high school sweetheart, and have her two beautiful children! Jack you are such a strong beautiful person and I am so lucky to have you in my life!



4 comments:

Chad and Maresa said...

Thanks for the invite!

CBS said...

I am glad you were persistent! It was so much fun with all us together agian:) You are a great host and have a wonderful baby proof house... Except the floor board that I tripped over 12 times! :) We have to do that again!

Unknown said...

How fun! Love the pictures from back in the day!

K+C=M+K said...

What a sweet post! Great friends are the substance to life! Your blog looks really cute too:)