Saturday, May 24, 2008

A MOST GRATEFUL THANKS!

Wow what a whirlwind of a week for me! I never thought that by sharing what was truly going on with me on my blog would be one of the main things that is making me better today! I cannot tell you all how many people came out of the woodwork for me! People emailed me and shared there stories and there very personal feelings, the phone calls I got all throughout the day, and then the wonderful posts, just letting me know that I am not alone, and That they were all there for me. And then the amazing Friends that I have that just dropped there lives to just come be with me when Tomas had too work, and getting on her hands and knees scrubbing my narly kitchen floor giving me a chance to relax, and just holding me while I cried and letting me talk out my fears ,to watching my girls for me while I got some much needed Tomas and Jayci time. I am forever grateful! Post partum Deppression is such a real thing and so many many mothers are affected by it, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!! Don't be afraid to tell someone even if you don't know them that Hey I need a little help. Know your limits and if it gets to be too much just call someone I promise you they will be there for you. You don't want to miss or not be able to remeber when your babies were babies. And they need a Rested, at ease and Happy mother! I have connected with some great support groups and ladies that have been thru this and survived! There is so much Help. Be strong! And please share your feelings you don't even have to make a post, email someone or call if they can't help they will find you help! Thank you again to everyone for your unfailing support I owe you more than you'll ever know!!

But one person stands out to me and of course its my amazing Husband Tomas! Tomas I love you I love I love you! You have been so amazingly strong for me and the girls and you work so very hard so that I can be home with the girls! I can't believe that I was the one lucky enough to have you! YOu are such an amazing father and Reese and Halle will have amazing husbands becasue of the dad you are for them today. Thanks you for being so pateint with me and doing everything within your power to help me get thru this! I love you Tomas! 'NOW AND FOREVER

1 comment:

CBS said...

Oh man Jayce! I love you. You are so strong. As I law awake last night I got thinking about our girls night video we watched on friday and I almost laughed out loud again at your "Ok BLAKE" commment! We're dorks!
AND Just so you know...Tomas is lucky to have you too!