Sunday, June 1, 2008

GETTING BIGGER AND BIGGER!

Fun Weekend Long Boarding and going to Karlies Graduation, bon voyage, party up at the house and Reese's cute Friend Sydney! And on saturday tomas thought it would be fun too zip around on cody's little mini bike thing not sure what it is called! I am loving the nice weather we sat out on the front lawn today and enjoyed the sunshine...








Reese and Halle are getting so big! Well Halle is growing way too fast for sure, Reese is starting to talk in sentences and its so fun each day she picks up like five new words! And she is becoming very helpful and mindful of her baby sister! ;) Halle is already past three months its crazy how fast they change!






They are so cute! Halle is smiling all the time now, still wants to be held all the time but she is holding her head up great and liking being able too see all the things around her!

9 comments:

Galbfam said...

JAYC!!!!!!!
Girl your little ones are getting so big and are getting more gorgeouse everyda (if its even possible). I am sorry I hardley write you on here. I am horrible with this thing. I miss you and the fam so much. I hope everything is going well, and you know you can come to me whenever you NEED ANYTHING!!!!!!!! Love ya girl!!!!

Chinoville said...

So so so so cute!!! I can't wait to see your girls this summer. Especially Halle since I've never seen her in person. They are adorable. They remind me so much of my girls together. We need to move back so bad. Time goes by way too fast. Love ya girly.

Amy Lou said...

HOW CUTE!! The pic of them both sleeping is PRICELESS.. SO cute :) I had so much fun Friday!! I made Mark go with me again to Sex and the City Sat night.. He HATED it! LOL

Ashley E. said...

AHHHH! They are getting SO big!!! AND beautiful.. I need to come by soon to see them :)

K+C=M+K said...

It is crazy how fast they grow! I swear that thing just popped outta your belly not too long ago! Your girls are absolutely beautiful!!

Holls said...

YOur family is so cute, it's amazing how fast your kids grow,huh? I feel really bad because I totally wrote you this big old long comment when you posted about hard times and somehow it got erased and I got really mad and didn't want to redo it cuz it took so long. So sorry! But you are so amazing and I just wanted you to know that I have been thinking a lot about you.

Kati said...

They are getting SO BIG! That is so fun when kids start talking is sentances!

Brooke said...

Your girls are so cute! How many months apart are they? I'm with you, I've been loving the warm weather too!

Lindsay said...

SO cute! Halle is getting big! They do grow way too fast but I swear they get more and more fun every single day!!! I LOVE the picture of them sleeping that is adorable :)