Thursday, February 26, 2009

CRAZY FEBRUARY!

Wow what a Whirlwind week for the Chinos.. We had so much fun, here are some HIGHLIGHTS!!

CELINE CONCERT... WOW AMAZING!!! She is such a performer, chic, hip, funny, classy!!! I loved her outfits and Her body is UNREAL! She has such a profound voice. Even Tomas even enjoyed it!" Hey Tay I borrowed a Few pics ;)"





And we celebrated Halle's B day with my family, opening presents and hanging out before the concert!Kenzie didn't go to the concert she stopped by to give Halle a present, she works on a mountain for a week!!!
Of course Reese already deciding how to play with Halle's toys..
Grammie and Halle!

4 years baby!!! Who would have thought it!!!
Tomas had Strep throat in the morning, and I got sick at night! But we both took care of each other! So lucky that Tomas is mine! If I could Share a movie Quote lol Big surprise there!!! But it really is our Relationship!

"Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.
So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday! Love you Babe!

We went to the Melting Pot and then came home and got too sleep in!!! Big thing Sleeping in around here! ;)



But Halle's Birthday was the next day!!! If we ever want to celebrate our anniversary in style, like going somewhere for the weeked or something it will have to be before or after little Miss Halle Jay's B day! Oh my word she was in such a good mood! Even after the ear piercing!!! We love you Hal!!!!
Ya I decorated them so sad!!! LoL Hell I tried!

Getting Ready to go to the Mall with daddy!
Trying to sneek some cupcakes ;)
YAY!!!
When we were in the mall she was all smiles Until Da Da Daaaaaa!!!
Wow look at all this pretty jewelry dad, its pretty and shiny.... Hmmm something is going to happen isn't it! I can feel it dadio!!
Grammie and Reese looking on!!!
"Ummm Umm mam what the heck are you doing"?"WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO THAT!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME"!!!
"Yes yes Candy makes everything all better"!
Mom and Reese getting the Scotcharoos ready
Hey Hey!
Reese did really well letting it be Halle's Day!!!
I love these things!!!

A little Decor!
Opening some Presents..
"We've got Presents" ;)
Some cute bows!
Eating her Birthday Cupcake!
Everyone singing!!





Family just Partying!!! :)

We had a great time this Week! It will be one to look forward too in futures too come!!!

8 comments:

Kristina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTE GIRLS...I'm so jealous you went to her concert. SWEET DEAL!!!
What would I give to have her hot body.
So I am so horrible, I haven't called you yet. So I was thinking that we should take the kids swimming. Clearfield has an indoor aquatic center, we should go.
So you look super cute in those pics, I love the white/yellow shirt your wearing, and wish I could wear something like that...hahaha,fat chance. Where did you get the shirt? I can never find cute stuff, just mommy looking clothing, and I NEED some HOT mama clothing now..lol.
Call me lady love,or text me. If you can lets go swimming. We can be a hot mess in our suits together..lol.

Unknown said...

I had not idea you went to the concert! You should have told me! You could have come to dinner with the family! Wasn't it just amazing!? Love her!

All that birthday fun is way cute!

Jules said...

Wow I can't believe Halle is one already! Both the girls are growing up so fast. Glad Halle got her turn to get her ears pierced, and loved seeing all the pics from that and her party.

Shantel said...

Cute little Halle! Atleast her Birthday was fun! Mine was boring!! So Fondu next friday night??

Anonymous said...

I love that quote from that movie! It's my favorite! That's how I would describe me and Nate! Looks like you guys have had a great month! Happy birthday Halle! Your getting so big and your adorable! Your such a great mommy Jace! I sure love ya!

Lindsay Heitz said...

Holy cow, you look so much like your mom. Looks like a fun birthday!

About your comment on my blog...I think everyone goes through different stages in their lives where certain things work for them and don't for others. The staying home thing is working for me...as long as Im able and willing to say no to a lot of things/people. Life will settle down and become more routine for you at some time. For now, wow, what a crazy work schedule!

Brooke said...

She's already one?! And 4 years?! That's awesome! Syds birthday is a few days after our anniversary as well. I so can not believe you still have that picture of me you Devyn and Brian in California! I haven't seen that forever! Time has gone by so fast! That still was fun even if Devyn was out of control.

Amy Lou said...

HOW FUN!!! I'm jealous you went to Celine.. She is SO AMAZING :)... How fun for you... Happy Birthday cute Halle.. Lovely new earrings girlfriend!!!