Wednesday, February 4, 2009

BIG PIMPIN'

WE GOT A CAR!!!
And sorry to pat myself on the back. I have to. Why? Because this is a very smart Financial move for the Chino's. After much thought we decided that we just were not ready for a car payment. So my Baby Blue Range Rover or White Land Rover or Red Hybrid Highlander will have to wait! We bought a sexy black FORD TAURUS! LOL and we love it. Having a car has put us in the best mood, we are all smiles over here. So we can finally hang out and actually go places. HOORAY! ;)

6 comments:

Jules said...

Hurray, I'm so glad you now have a car and can come and visit me!!!!! Also the new blog setup is awesome, love the new pics.

Marci said...

I luv new cars! Ask Tomas our is the lover of new cars! Congrats!

Brent~April~Kennley said...

YAY, congrats on the new care. I love getting new things! I LOVE your new background....the pics are so cute!

K+C=M+K said...

Smart move! Having a hideous car payment just doesn't make any sense and the funny thing is, your Taurus will probably be a better car than the Range Rover would ever be! I heard those cars have horrible ratings! Although they are really cute cars... Congrats on the new car!

Unknown said...

OH!!! CONGRATS! I am sooooo happy for you guys. Enjoy :)!

Kristina said...

CONGRATS...

I changed my address

krismommy2.blogspot.com