Wednesday, March 4, 2009

TOOTHBRUSH!!!!

So anyone who knows me and Tomas knows how we have almost the exact personality's...
Red to the T!!! We are almost always right ;) and sometimes instead of listening we just can't wait to one up the other with another comment!! We have learned alot in our 4 years of marriage, but still have our hold ups and I think we always will, the key is trying to make the other happy, make each other right instead of wrong!!! Step back and see things the way they see things! Of course easier said then done! But I've said it before I married a Great Man, who last night said "Jayci, I will do anything to make you happy whatever I need to do I will do it!" I am a tough cookie, not the easiest person to love! But somehow in all the craziness I found someone who gets me and loves me for me! And that makes me love him more than I ever thought I could love someone!!! Life is so hard at times and having your spouse to lean on is one of the greatest things this life has too offer!!!! I was putting our toothbrushes away today, Reese always seems to find her's and Halle's and plays with them, I went and put them away and Tomas's toothbrush was no where to be found and I put the toothbrushes away and I was staring at them, mine and the girls without Tomas's toothbrush with ours and in that moment I was touched, I can't really explain it, just kinda hit me, How much I love Tomas!!! And how I always want his Toothbrush next too mine! I know this is a weird thing to blog about but I want to always remember that moment! Standing in my bathroom staring at a empty toothbrush holder and feeling a warmth underneath everything that love is a powerful thing!!! Thats all :) Night

4 comments:

keepmovingforward said...

oh that is so sweet! I hope I can find someone I want to share the toothbrush holder with:-)

Jules said...

Jayc that is really sweet, it sounds like things are going well and I'm happy for you. Diddo with one day sharing a toothbrush holder with someone:)

Tiffany said...

Wowwy...that was beautiful girl! I'll think of you every time I brush my teeth now! Seriously, thanks for the reminder...I too am blessed with a husband that loves me unconditionally and that is a rare thing these days. Thanks for "showing me some luv" on my blog. I don't even know you and I love ya...is that weird? Have a good weekend!

~Paige~ said...

Too sweet, I always want Nates tooth brush next to mine! It's the small things that you would die to have back if he wasn't there!