Friday, February 6, 2009

HURT!

One nice thing about a blog is its a place to vent! I'm not going to go into any specifics either. But Today I was hurt. The Funny thing is I should be use to this kind of hurt, I've dealt with it my whole life. It doesn't continue to surprise me, when things like this happen, what continues to surprise me is that it still hurts like a slap across the face! I don't care how many excuses they could come up with or how they somehow turn it back on me like its my fault, or I'm having a pity party. But AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I don't want to care anymore. And I can't stop that tingle in my nose, moving up to my eyes and then they start to swim! I can only control me. Choose how to react, so on my face that fake calm Facade, but inside I'M SCREAMING WHY!

4 comments:

Ash said...

I love you, Jayce. If you need to chat, give me a buzz or shoot me an email.

Kati said...

What is going on girl?! I am so sorry to hear that you have been hurt! I get really down when I get hurt too and it is hard to pull myself out of it too. And I hate putting on the facade and I hate being angry with my family who didn't have nothin' to do with it either- it just stinks all around! I hope life starts looking up and I hope you remember what a gem you are to this world!!! You are a way fun girl with a great personality! I love you quote from Marilyn Monroe it is so you and I just love you for who YOU ARE!!!

Kristina said...

Hi sweetie. Can I just tell you that even though we have never met I just think the world of you. My last post is a post about people like you. Friends that even though you've not had them for very long they are the best of friends and are in your corner no matter what.
I'm sorry you are going through a ruff time, from the sounds of it I'm guessing either a close friend did this to you, OR a family memeber. My guess is the family member...I HEAR YOU...I feel the same way. You aren't surprised that YET AGAIN they did this to you, but then again you are surprised that they did do it AGAIN. I'm sorry. I need to bring my boys down one night and play, or a night that they are with their dad I could just swing by and we could chat. I can tell that you and I are a lot a like.
Keep your head up, it's hard, but I'm in your corner and so no matter what I got you back.
LOVE YA GIRL!

Kristina said...

did you see I changed my blog address

krismommy2.blogspot.com