Thursday, February 12, 2009

SWOOP THERE IT IS!

So I know that I say I have a love relationship with that DAMN DOG! That was her name yesterday ;), but today after doing some dishes LOL jk DISHES who am I trying to fool! I was watching the City! Oh man... Anyways the girls were being very quiet and quiet is always a sign with Kids OKAY SOMETHING IS UP!!! So I got up and found this!





Yep that's a Black marker that Reese is practicing her new art work on Swoop. And Halle is using her as a climbing device. And Swoop just sits there and lets them play! She really is such a great dog! You can tell she loves the Girls!! Love ya Swoop "today" lol!

Tomas had a poker party the other night, it was fun but Freezing even with a Heater in there (thanks Dad)! But Dan is Deploying at the end of the month so it was nice to see him and his wife Alisha! WE love you Dan Good Luck!






1 comment:

~Paige~ said...

Love your new table and everything! I love your new blog, so cute!!! Good talking to ya Jayc! Thanks for throwing that together!