Friday, February 13, 2009

I am my beloveds and my beloved is mine!

I JUST WANTED TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO MY VALENTINE.... I LOVE YOU TOMAS!



I have had this quote for years... Been on my wall since college! And My LIGHTING STRUCK!

MUAH!!!

I NEEDED YA.
I GOT YA.
I'M KEEPING YA.
I LOVE YA.


Ya Tomas had kinda blown me off and I text'd him and told him that I didn't want to see him again! A few choice other words were exchanged! ;) But then his Grandma Died the next morning I felt like the bigggest Brat ever!

We were still kinda on the fence at this point if we wanted to really start dating!

Tomas is always up for a good time!

I could not ask for a better dad! Tomas Loves Reese and Halle so much! They will find great husbands because of the way Tomas treats them!
!




Again always up for a good time

Tomas no matter his choices in life will always believe in the LDS CHURCH! No matter what!

Tomas just coming up to L Town for some Ass! ;)

Ah True love!

He's not this Preppy guy thank heavens but man he can pull it off!!!

Tomas would go back to serve this Country when they need him AGAIN! He has such pride for the USA!


Ah the newlyweds with out babies and in our first little apartment!





Leave you with a little Tomas too make ya smile!

7 comments:

keepmovingforward said...

you guys are so cute together!! I love the little video at the end:-)
it just goes to show there are great guys out there. don't worry I won't pull a He's Just Not that INto you--trailer line"what if the man of your dreams is married" the man of my dreams will not be married! Or own a cat for that matter..just a little thing I have realized..guys that only own a cat are kinda weird:-)
HOpe you have a great valentines with your hubby!!

Tiffany said...

You guys are quite the hot little couple! Have a sexy valentines day!

Kristina said...

What a sweet wife you are to post all that about your hubby.
I laughed when I saw that video because you drive right past my house in the video...hahahahah.
Does your hubby have any hot single younger or older brothers.lol...j/k.not ready for that yet.
Hope you two have a great day, I just think you are the BOMB.
LOVE YA!

Washington Grandma said...

Hi there Jayci me and your Mother are thinking about you looking at your blog, it's a very nice history. I love the pictures of my great grandkids..I enjoy your blog keep it always updated so I know what's going on..I will blog you again when we come back from Canada. Love, Grannie

Kati said...

Sounds like you got a great man! You definately need a man who is always up for fun! You two seem perfect for eachother! Hope your valentines day was great!

Jules said...

AHHHHHH you guys are so cute! Always fun to look at pictures of the old days. Glad things are going well and really do want to hang out soon. Love you guys:)

Ashley E. said...

O MY! That was the cutest post! AND Ps. Did you know that i had never seen Meet Joe Black until about 3 months ago.. AND it's is even better the 2nd time.. I cried like a baby.. O I LOVE that quote too!!! :)