Sunday, February 8, 2009

BREAKIN IN THE NEW TABLE!

So me and Tomas got a new table with some of our Tax Returns woo woo! :) We have had the same table and chairs for almost 4 years, and they are on there last legs, literally! So what better to do than have " A DINNER PAARRTAY! I made a pot roast and dinner was great! We had a blast!

Me, Keira and Shantel! :)

Keira and Reese sharing shoes!

Just chattin and Relaxin!



So either the roast made them tired because they were both so full, or my parties are a tad boring!!! Ya the first ;)


So we had to spice things up a tad! We were laughing at how married people sit where ever, and couples that are dating sit and cuddle and smooch and can't let each other go!



Halle turned in a bit early, and we had such a great time. Thanks for coming guys! Fondue next, Holla Holla!


7 comments:

keepmovingforward said...

I like the table!!

Shantel said...

We had a blast! Fondue next is right! I can't wait!

Galbfam said...

Hey i love the blonde hair girl. I am pretty sure I am coming over tomorrow night. I dont work wed so its is perfect!

Lindsay said...

How fun! Love the new table, and your hair is SO cute!!!

Lindsay Heitz said...

Love the table.
Just wanted to tell you that Rover's are not all that great with families. We had one for a few years and I absolutely hated it when I had a baby. The back seats are more narrow and it is so hard to put a car seat in the back seat without some serious manuevering. I was so happy to get rid of ours even though I loved the look of it and the features! Hope that makes you feel better that you didn't get one yet. :)

Randy and Malissa Johnson said...

I'm SO glad you found our Blog!! We are doing good...we just live in North Ogden. Just doing the same old thing, work, school (randy), and doing the family thing. We have 2 girls...so we are always on the go!! But loving life!! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so glad we can keep in touch through the Blogs!! I Love your hair!! It was fun to hear from you!

Amber Lynn said...

Hey beautiful, I just wanted to say thank you for your awesome comment! Your lil girl is adorable and you are so kind! I love your page. Please keep in contact.. You seem like such a fun person! Thanks again for the uplifting comment! ~Amber~