Saturday, November 22, 2008

ALL DONE!!

So I am offically done Breastfeeding!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY
HOWEVER....
I freaking got Mastitis, and let me tell you it is awful, very painful, intense throbbing and it knocked me on my ass, I couldn't feed Halle anymore it hurt too much, I could barley move... Thanks Tomas for taking such good care of me! I had too go get a shot in my butt, haven't done that since I was like 12... And the infection cleared right up, I have been sick this whole week and haven't been able too eat anything really i better lose some weight ;)
HOWEVER TAKE 2...
I did go see Twilight and the 1st time I was not impressed downright bummed, i felt it was super choppy at the first and could Edwards arms have been any HAIRIER!! YUCK! But my boob was killing me and it was 1 in the morning... I went and saw it the next day with Jules and Tomas and I liked it very much the 2nd time, I love the music they nailed that! And the end when Edward kisses her neck and face love it! And they are 100% doing NEW MOON and they have a huge budget now, so it will be really good I think, not so cheesy "aka the stripper glitter" and visual effects..

7 comments:

Kati said...

Oh my heck! Mastitis is very dangerous and SO painful! I feel SO BAD that you had to go through that! I can't help but be happy for you for being done with breastfeeding ;) Starting up again is such a painful thing for me! Looks like we were both down and out with infections last week- we should have totally had a pitty party doing NOTHING! Cause that is all we could do... I hope you continue to feel better!

Lille and Timmy said...

Oh my gosh, I had mastitis and it was...well, hell. I would never wish that upon ANYONE!! I'm sorry babe. So I saw this on my friends blog, and totally thought of you... http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/5585712/which-twilight-novel-character-are-you

The Schulze Fam said...

Hey sorry to hear about your mastitis! I also had that when I was nursing Sophie It was awful! So I'm feeling for you. I went and saw twilight this last wkend. I didnt really like the begining but the second half was a lot better. I really think it could have been better with better special effects so its good to hear they will have a bigger budget for the next one. Well hope you get feeling better!

Ash said...

Hey Jayce, sorry about your little chestal. I hope you are feeling better. I understand it is quite the PITA. We got home on Thursday and I finally went to the movie. I agree with your friend that the first half was not my favorite, but I did enjoy it from the second half on. Music was FANTASTIC. I LOVED the baseball scene when they played Muse--Supermassive Blackhole. I got goosebumps. That was probably my favorite scene. Ok...call me.

Chinoville said...

Sucky! Sorry you had to go through that. I really liked the movie. I thought that the begining, when they fall in love, went a little fast but you can only put so much into a 2 hour movie! Other than that I thought it was great! Can't wait for the next movie.....we can go and see it together since I'll be there!!!! So excited :)

Lindsay Heitz said...

Ouch! I had mastitis with my last one too. It was enough for me to quit that same week. I hate breastfeeding anyway because it straps you down. And then to deal with that kind of pain. I remember I couldn't stop pushing on my boob because even though it hurt so bad, it almost made it feel better to push on it and feel a stronger sense of pain. Does that make any sense? Anyway, it sucks and I'm sorry you had it and I'm glad your boobies are feeling better. :)

Unknown said...

I'm glad you’re done with the boob job. Sorry to hear it was hell.

I've been meaning to call. Technically I guess I could be calling right now, but ya know, I don't wanna. But I love you.

I apologize for death coming over my body the other weekend when I was supposed to come over. Truly, I don't know what happened to me. I have NEVER experienced that. Paul was afraid. So was I. 22 is too young to die. SO perhaps after the holidays and crazy times I will come over and help with the redo.

Reese is a little beast by the way...for taking her artistic talents out on your walls, fridge, chairs, ect. A little Beast I say! But danget she's cute. She'll trick ya!

Ok, I love you. And I'll stop by soon.

xoxo