Saturday, November 8, 2008

25 HOMESLICE


Yes Its True Jayce turned the BIg 25 and I had such a great Bday! Actually I had a great Week I recieved cards from my family and friends all Week! Thanks for the cards! And Tomas took me shopping and out to eat, but on my Bday my main Squeeze got up and made me Breakfast and let me sleep in and took care of the girls all day.. My mom came and helped out too... It was so nice to relax in the morning... Thanks Baby..
Taylee Sent me flowers, Thanks so much Babe, So thoughtful of you.

And Thanks for all the cards I got throughout the week.. :)


But to start things off Amber Dan and Zina came down from L town to celebrate... I miss her wish she lived closer, we had dinner and Reese and Zina played and Dan and Tomas wipped us at charades. I hate losing to Tomas ;) Anyways thanks for the Gift card and coming to visit me Amber and Dan...



Me and Martinez have the same haircut..


Don't Ask lol



And then for My Birthday Tomas got some Family and all my close Friends and we went To Ztjas I LOVE THAT PLACE! And we all ate some great food and chatted the night away! Jules got me All things Twilight! A shirt, cd and movies tickets!!!!!! yay!!! Tomas don't gag! ;) Thanks to all my Friends and Family for coming and making my day so Special! I love you all,

Ty me and Tomas

Roommates For life! Love you girls

Me and My lover ;)

The Whole Gang

Little Kade to Help Celebrate

DORKS!

Ash got in a small fight with a Porch!

Jet and Tomas, Missy we need to see you more!

Miss Paigy and Keri... And others

Ash Ali and Keira :) Love you girls..

Well Maybe ;)

Adi and My Chinese Hubby Tomas,

Ash, Tomo and Ali

The girls got me this Killer Coat, Thanks so very much I love it!

Boys will be Boys, These 2 have been at it since the 5th grade!

Everyone sang!

Tomas and Clydesdale


Then We had a bit of an After Party, Cut my cake and Hung out for awhile, Jason made it though... Thanks again to everyone who really made my day so Special! MUAH!





I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE!!! HELL FREE GORDAN!

12 comments:

Ash said...

Jayce, you are looking fantastic. Happy birthday, missy!

Shantel said...

Hey girl! How the heck are ya? It's been FOREVER! Your pics are way cute! How is everything? I started a blog so you'll have to check it out. No clue what i'm doing yet though. hahaha Would love to get together and play Dance Dance and Friends again! You can probably still kick my trash! Darn!

Unknown said...

I know when you are home and where you hide your spare key. I'm going to eat you.

Unknown said...

OH Ps. I had a grate time at your birthday! LOVE YOU you 2 so much! Nice Pics! I took the best ones though. Hey where is my downsydrome pic uh?

Lille and Timmy said...

Um...HELLO!?!?!?! Roommates for life, um, yeah, WHERE AM I? Am I not part of this gang, have I been kicked off the island? Excuse me...I would like to be, now and forever, still part of "roommates for life" We did live together, and I there when you got bit by a brown recluse and took benedryl up the wazzu and was watching sharks on tv. Hmmm....oh, by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! MUAH

Ashley E. said...

HEY BABY! Thanks for me breast comment.. funny thing is that i didn't even have a bra on cause i didn't want any extra boob out there. HAHA.. PS. I love the pics of the b-day party.. I'm so glad i got to be there :)

Amber 'N' Dan said...

Hey we had so much fun visiting and sharing in the birthday celebration. Even though we lost at charades. Darn boys. And I think that I should be able to be counted in the "roommates for life" club too, because you did live with me for awhile therefore linking me to everyone......right, right guys?!? Come on....LET ME BE IN THE CLUB. I will do anything....if there has to be an initiation, I will do it! Ha. Love you and Happy Birthday!

Brent~April~Kennley said...

Looks like you had an amazing birthday. I got my tickets for Twilight and I can't even hardley stand it.

Rachel said...

Hey Jayci! How are you? I am so happy you found my blog. Anyway, my email is rcarter2004@gmail.com

Galbfam said...

Glad you had a great birthday and Iam glad we got to share it together. MWAH

Lindsay said...

Looks like you know how to have a great B-DAY! Looks like fun! Hope it was so great :) Happy late Birthday! And Holy cow what is Kiera up to haven't seen that cute girl FOREVER!

~Paige~ said...

That was one yummy dinner! Thanks for inviting us, I hope you had a great birthday!!