Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Video Courtesy of KSL.com



Okay so I saw this and I am seriously Bummed Out!!!!!!!!
I love blogging I love the People that I have met Through Blogging didn't know them from Adam and now I am able to hear there wonderful insights and share the commrodery of things we have in common, aka being a stay at home mom, Me and a Good Friend were just talking about it today how lonely we feel with those long days when the hubby works 15 hour days, and blogging just happens to be a great way too communicate with people not just people I know but everyone... They are my blog buddies and I am so glad that we can have this little internet friendship, When I posted the post JAYCI DAWN MITCHELL CHINO i CAN'T BELIEVE THE OUTPOUR OF SUPPORT I recieved the calls the emials and the comments left, it saved me!!! I will be DAMNED if I am going to let some Creep shows out there Take it away!!!!! Anyone can see me go to the Grocery store and get my license plate number and find out everything they would want to know, they could follow me home from the park and see exactly where I live! And all really they are going to find on my blog is some random Rants of my life and simple pleasures that I enjoy... SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!! Oh don't post pictures of your kids on the Internet, are you kidding me all the SEX OFFENDER, HOMELESS, RAPISTS, Thieves see me everyday when I go about my day and now they are trying to Scare me into taking away something I happen to enjoy very much HELL NO!!! But this is just me, I could care less if I have to type in my email address and password to see your blog I am glad I am invited, and if you feel that you want your blog to be private good for you sorry that I can't stumble across it and comment... but in these times No one is really ever safe does that stop you from living your life, it shouldn't... And Really in the video it was a FAMILY MEMBER that did those pictures of that little boy how sad. Not some Internet Predator! We are MOTHERS who blog and we should take the Precations we need to but I really feel that going PRIVATE isn't going to make your kids more safe than mine!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( my hell i can't spell worth a darn when i get fired up) ;)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree. I agree. I agree.

I will never go private! NEVER I SAY!

Jules said...

Unbelieveable, people can be so stupid. Come on that would not get me to stop blogging. And seriously who puts that private of information on their site. That's their own fault. Jayci I totally agree. Let the blogging continue......

Chad and Maresa said...

Hey! So here is a story you might want to think about. I made a blog for Brighton and one day when I was checking it I noticed it had a follower. I clicked to see who the follower was and it was some chick from Washington who I have never met. Well, after futher investgation, all of her "friends" were little children which I thought was strange. I googled her name and it showed up on a
sex offender registry. So I set Brightons blog to private and will delete his blog soon. So that is something to think about and its one of the reasons I set my blog to private.

Chad and Maresa said...

And to be fair, her name was a common name so it might not have been her. Or someone could have been playing a joke, but you never know.

Kristina said...

Oh my hell sister I COULDN'T AGREE MORE. Anyone at anytime could find you,me or someone if they really wanted to.

Callie said...

Jayci, I came across your blog the other day and I totally love it! I am glad you are still as feisty and fun as I remember you to be at the good old pool!

Chinos :) said...

See people CASE IN POINT! Callie is a great friend from High school and we completely lost touch over the years... WEll not anymore, can't do that when your PRIVATE ;)

Brent~April~Kennley said...

I totally have mixed feelings about the whole private thing. I decided to change our blog address and remove our first names and any dates first and see how that goes. I have a live traffic feed that shows where people are viewing my blog from and I get some really random places that I have no clue who those people are, so anyways it's funlovintrio.blogspot

Lindsay said...

I totally agree with you too! Great points you've made :) I love being able to come across someone's blog I haven't seen in forever :)or meeting someone new!

Galbfam said...

Wowzer girl! You decided to post this right after I did my private post? Embarrising for me! Jk

Kati said...

It is totally the best when an old friend finds my blog and we are just like good old friends again! I too have mixed feelings about it all- and like my husband says- what is it about MY blog that is different from others that will make MY FAMILY a preditor? Brad could have cared less about going private- The KSL story was lame personally, my great imaginations came up with a ton of other sinarios that made me choose to go private. Likely it will be short lived- you know me. Love hearing you opinion on the matter!

The Barbers said...

Amen... that is all.