Sunday, November 2, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN YA'LL

So much fun when your kids start understanding the Holidays... Reese loved Trick or Treating or as she would say "pick er pete" SO CUTE and after two houses she had the hang of it and was helping herself to the buckets of candy!! The avenues are so nice love the houses up there :) So much better than the lame TRUNK OR TREAT.



Reese and Halle getting ready to go, Reese has a sleep over at Grandma Astrids and got some fun Halloween toys.. Swoop missed her she wouldn't leave Reese alone for almost an hour. And our great Pumpkins ya they died after two days blah!






Our little Piglet and Cute as Heck Pirate...



Halle was such a cute little piglet and she did really good the whole night!



Reese in action, :) and ya I was so sick Throwing up all night so we didn't last too long up in the Avenues but Tomas took Reese all around our house and she would have gone all night if Tomas would have let her :) I had to finally turn off all the lights to our house so people would stop coming I was handing out candy and then runnin for the bathroom! yuck not fun.





Reese checkin out all her loot! Till Next year.... HAPPY HALLOWEEN BOO

6 comments:

Jules said...

The girls look so cute in their costumes. Hope you are feeling better. You guys are the best!

Shelbie said...

Such cute costumes, I love reese's hat!! Halloween is so fun! We need to get together sometime soon.

Kristina said...

OH my hell those costumes are so stinking cute. I am sorry you are sick, that is no fun.
I love your hair, and how blonde it is, wish I could carry that.

Unknown said...

How fun! I can't wait to have children to do that with. Reese is the most beautiful Pirate I have ever seen.

Brooke said...

Okay, I just read Tomas's post and I am laughing! Anyway, I love Reese's pirate costume, thats what Sydney was, but hers was a little cheesy. Way cute little piggy too. Sorry you were sick.

Chinoville said...

Cute costumes! Hope you're feeling better. Miss you guys. By the way I tagged you....DO IT NOW! :)